Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's asking wether you have a girlfriend or wife.  (Read 12224 times)

carefree

Why would anyone want to play the single game?  Why pretend you dont have a wife or girlfriend if you do?  WG's dont give a stuff either way and im afraid anyone who thinks they do must come from Mars.

They want your money so dont kid yourself that they might ask this because they want to spend the rest of their life with you.

If im asked i tell them, but they can already see that as i wear my wedding ring  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:10:50 pm by carefree »

Offline dandaley

Why would anyone want to play the single game?  Why pretend you dont have a wife or girlfriend if you do?  WG's dont give a stuff either way and im afraid anyone who thinks they do live must come from Mars.

too right they would not care one iota prob 70% or more they see are married or have a gf, wtf does it matter  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have never been asked that question, I always assumed they couldn't give a fuck.     :unknown:

In which case you have made an appt with the wrong WG  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nimrod

I am actually shocked reading this thread.  You are paying the prossie for a fantasy so why the hell would she even think to ask if you are married? 

I think you should speak for yourself. First, I am not paying a prossie for a fantasy. As it happens, I quite like reality and I am paying a prossie for company and sex; hopefully good company and good sex. I don't want her to dress up; I don't want her to pretend anything; I don't want her to fake being the girl of my dreams or whatever. I simply come to her stressed from my everyday life and I want her -- as the plain old human being in front of me -- to help take that stress away. She doesn't have create some sort of fantasy world to do that; just be nice, good company, a good conversationalist, and easy going.

Part of the stress I want to relieve when I punt is related to my real life and sometimes, having someone to unload my frustrations on and talk to is helpful. Yes, sometimes I have talked to girls I've come to know and trust about my real life and -- perhaps I've been lucky -- there have never been any negative consequences as a result.

I'm not saying my way is right and yours is wrong, but you should not pretend all of us are pursuing a fantasy world. The fact is, a great punt can involve reality or not. We're all different.

Offline smiths

I think you should speak for yourself. First, I am not paying a prossie for a fantasy. As it happens, I quite like reality and I am paying a prossie for company and sex; hopefully good company and good sex. I don't want her to dress up; I don't want her to pretend anything; I don't want her to fake being the girl of my dreams or whatever. I simply come to her stressed from my everyday life and I want her -- as the plain old human being in front of me -- to help take that stress away. She doesn't have create some sort of fantasy world to do that; just be nice, good company, a good conversationalist, and easy going.

Part of the stress I want to relieve when I punt is related to my real life and sometimes, having someone to unload my frustrations on and talk to is helpful. Yes, sometimes I have talked to girls I've come to know and trust about my real life and -- perhaps I've been lucky -- there have never been any negative consequences as a result.

I'm not saying my way is right and yours is wrong, but you should not pretend all of us are pursuing a fantasy world. The fact is, a great punt can involve reality or not. We're all different.

Good post, great to see a poster speaking for themselves knowing we are all different instead of posting sweeping generalisations. :thumbsup:

dilettante

... hopefully good company and good sex

Yebbut if you would rather have a 'fantastic' time and 'fantastic' sex then that would make it a 'fantasy', right? ;-)

What always gets me is how you can just ring a WG up last minute, arrange to meet her an hour later and she's completely deadpan about it - given that, why on earth should she have any interest whatever in your personal circumstances?

MKDons

In my experiences I find that it is the SP just trying to start a harmless conversation & I have no problem talking about my other half.

And in fact it is usually the SP that ends up giving her life story / cover story in lots of detail, otherwise I find the SP is in the other camp & just politely talks about what type of work do I do & does not take the conversation further & does not offer much about her situation either.

I have no problem with either situation & as others have already stated it is usually half time between rounds anyway.

Roland D Hay

Good post Nimrod. I too punt for the reality and not the fantasy.

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
I bet a lot of guys take their wedding rings off before going for some fun

Most dont bother  :D , Although it also doesnt bother me if someone is married/single and i dont ask either. I get  some guys asking me "husband/kids" , which I see as the guy just making conversation. I just say "no " ( truth ) and change the subject as I did have both but neither are with us now and getting into the whole "death" thing is a real mood killer for all parties.

I have just read that guys dont like to be asked what they do for a living , and find it rude and intrusive. Yes I will admit to asking that , purely to make convo , not to pry. Hmm , best not ask that anymore.

On the other side of the coin some guys are really open , a bit too open . The info stays with me , but I have had to warn a couple of chaps recently that they should be more cautious. One very nice guy I met recent was telling me all about his main business , secondary landlord business and addresses of the lets , wife /kids , then proceeded to show me his daughters uni graduation pics on her facebook He was a likeable man and clearly very proud ofg his daughter , but ...Wtf !! So , we have just met and he has told me basically all his "real life " info , everything except his address. I had to have a word as some nasty WGs out there would see him as an easy target for bribery.

I have regulars who I know lots about and vice versa , but that is after building a mutual trust. . . Giving so much info to a WG on first meet - Naive is all I can say .
But its amazing how open and trusting some people are.

Offline Silver Birch

Well; I'd be bad news for them, then.  I've neither wife nor girlfriend.

I tell them I have both.

I once told a prossie my real job and she pestered me for a while trying to get freebies. Now I just say I work for HMRC or The Sun - that shuts em up sharpish  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I tell them I have both.

I once told a prossie my real job and she pestered me for a while trying to get freebies. Now I just say I work for HMRC or The Sun - that shuts em up sharpish  :D

That is a classic line to use.

I know of someone who once had his front drive block paved. Whilst waiting for him to come home and pay them, the block pavers started a conversation with his wife as to what the couple did for a living. His wife mentioned that he worked for Inland Revenue (as they were called then). The pavers made an excuse and said that they would be back later to collect the cash. They never returned!!

Mara

Hi

I am in this business since a few weeks so pretty much a newbie, still trying to find my feet thus reading through all these lovely posts on here to get a good feeling for you guys :)

So far, I met only a handful of clients but I have never asked one of them a personal question, they were telling me anyway which was fine by me. It´s not like I would use this precious information for anything nasty, I think it´s just sort of getting comfortable with each other and there is nothing wrong with that, I had a good laugh and nice time with every single one of them and there was always a lot of chatting involved but I would have no idea what to do if I meet a client who starts complaining about wife, kids, job, whatever. I think it would feel very intimitating so fingers crossed I won´t have to experience that.

Of course it´s not a WG´s business if a client is married, has a girlfriend etc, that´s why I wouldn´t ask such questions and I am suprised to read that some of them do.

Mara

BristolP

I have just read that guys dont like to be asked what they do for a living , and find it rude and intrusive. Yes I will admit to asking that , purely to make convo , not to pry. Hmm , best not ask that anymore.

What I do for a living is OK as conversation. Which company I work for and where, is intrusive, this has only happened once to me.

theotherside

What I do for a living is OK as conversation. Which company I work for and where, is intrusive, this has only happened once to me.
When I first started I asked a guy where when he told me what to do and then immeadiatly said "whoops no, don't answer that, rookie error, my bad!" I think he found that adorable more than anything lol

James999

I am in this business since a few weeks

What's your AW profile name / link ?

BristolP

What's your AW profile name / link ?

Wouldn’t this break the site rules on touting?

James999

When did you beocme a forum monitor or moderator ?

Festisio

No because James asked her, she didn't offer it.

I'd like to see it too, out of interest.

Offline nylonnobby

Met a wg once had a fantastic time with her then she starts showing me pictures of her house and pets and going on about her failed marriage ok she's a human being and has emotions and feelings but i felt like saying to her you do know i charge by the hour don't you

Toshiba

Some of us just want to offload not my cup of tea, the talk i give as its usually a 30min punt is filthy talk, i dont want to pay for chit chat, i pay to fuck a young stunner

Mara

No because James asked her, she didn't offer it.

I'd like to see it too, out of interest.

Well boys, I would love to do that but only if I am not getting arrested for breaking the forum rules  :D

Offline Laid-back DB

Have it happen regularly - probably about 1/3 of WGs that I have met. Normally not bothered (I have neither) but 3 or 4 times it has felt quite intrusive almost like they are digging for info.

RNinePunter

Majority of my punts involve asking whether I have a girlfriend or not. I met this one WG, she asked the first time and then did it again the second time asking if I had found a girlfriend since the first meeting.  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

SirPhilipXX

Well boys, I would love to do that but only if I am not getting arrested for breaking the forum rules  :D

You wont be arrested Mara, but you could get banned - which would be a shame as I think many of us are enjoying your posts.

I suppose you could give us a few cryptic clues though...

theotherside

or anyone who wants to know could pm her like they have moi? dont want a lovely girl being banned now do we :)

SirPhilipXX

or anyone who wants to know could pm her like they have moi? dont want a lovely girl being banned now do we :)
Good point.

All credit to the moderator for permitting all you WGs to post on UKP. You do seem to be a lovely bunch and usually have something interesting to say.

It's most useful to hear views on punting topics from 'theotherside'  :)

Offline tazz

Ive had tons as me this question but never straight away, the Russian ones years ago were all preety suprised that i didnt have a partner as over there its so dam easy for men. One crazy Polish prossie who on her profile made out she was swedish told me her boyfriend is married and was her client. She said shes not happy with him being with another women and may be looking to dump him. The level of craziness with some of the working girls ive met is more than enough for me to write a comedy.

Offline Kingb3000

I suspect the wedding ring kinda gives it away. And I am not taking it off no way I wanna pay for punts with gold.

the pussy man

I suspect the wedding ring kinda gives it away. And I am not taking it off no way I wanna pay for punts with gold.

same as me.

doesn;t bother me if they ask, in fact i quite like it.

i;m into GFE tho, so it makes the meet more authentic when they ask me Qs about myself

vorian

Ive had tons as me this question but never straight away, the Russian ones years ago were all preety suprised that i didnt have a partner as over there its so dam easy for men. One crazy Polish prossie who on her profile made out she was swedish told me her boyfriend is married and was her client. She said shes not happy with him being with another women and may be looking to dump him. The level of craziness with some of the working girls ive met is more than enough for me to write a comedy.

Indeed all my best regulars have said every WG deep down is a little bit crazy. Some just show that more than others.

Offline mattylondon

I'm probably asked this question by prossies more than any other. It's a nosey and boundary pushing question, in my opinion and will make absolutely no difference to whether she takes my custom or not. My approach, in varying degrees of politeness.

1. Ignore the question, by changing the subject.
2. Ask what difference it makes. usually met with 'just making conversation'.
3. Mind your own fucking business! This has been used, as a last resort.

Many prossies like to get something personal on you, to make up for the fact that they are out in the open, whilst punters aren't.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 06:57:54 pm by mattylondon »

Sailormack

I'm probably asked this question by prossies more than any other. It's a nosey and boundary pushing question, in my opinion and will make absolutely no difference to whether she takes my custom or not. My approach, varying degrees of politeness.

1. Ignore the question, by changing the subject.
2. Ask what difference it makes. usually met with 'just making conversation'.
3. Mind your own fucking business.

Many prossies like to get something personal on you, to make up for the fact that they are out in the open, whilst punters aren't.

I always tell them the same thing, that I am currently going through a divorce (even though I'm not) and I don't really want to talk about it.  :hi:

grey402

I somehow always get asked that during a punt  :timeout I just say I'm single I find it abit uncomfortable answering it  :lol: