Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY MELISSA IN PADDINGTON  (Read 1549 times)

Offline ohhomer

External Link/Members Only

This meeting happened around 1 month ago. Ordered the girl for outcall to my flat for 1 hour.

Price £150

The girl: The girl was the one in the pictures, no retouching there. Tall around 1.80cm and loves fucking like almost all Brazilian girls I have been with.
She was new to London at this time and very horny. She told me that she didn’t fuck for 2 days and you could tell by fact that her pussy was dripping.  A lot of DFK and 2 fingers in her pussy to calm her initial thirst. Fucked her in multiple positions and in parallel exploring her arse. She does anal but she is not very keen (only for the money). She also likes slapping her ass but not her face.

Positives: This was a fuck that you get ones in every 2 years. I was lucky because she was new and horny.

Negatives: I had to wash the sheets because of her juices (a lot of juices)

The current price £60 in the ad must be a mistake

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Cheers for reviewing  :hi:

Natural body or... enhanced parts ?
Any body fat? Stomach area, etc.

Attitude sounds good. The anal play option, too.
Maybe she needs to have her sex rationed  :sarcastic:

Offline ohhomer

Everything natural. No fat only a hard to see c section

19cmincam

I called her asking for an outcall, but she didn't want to come she didn't even ask where, she just asked me to come to her place...what a pity :(

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only

This meeting happened around 1 month ago. Ordered the girl for outcall to my flat for 1 hour.

Price £150

The girl: The girl was the one in the pictures, no retouching there. Tall around 1.80cm and loves fucking like almost all Brazilian girls I have been with.
She was new to London at this time and very horny. She told me that she didn’t fuck for 2 days and you could tell by fact that her pussy was dripping.  A lot of DFK and 2 fingers in her pussy to calm her initial thirst. Fucked her in multiple positions and in parallel exploring her arse. She does anal but she is not very keen (only for the money). She also likes slapping her ass but not her face.

Positives: This was a fuck that you get ones in every 2 years. I was lucky because she was new and horny.

Negatives: I had to wash the sheets because of her juices (a lot of juices)

The current price £60 in the ad must be a mistake

Hidden Image/Members Only

Excellent find!

Just the type I go for. Will have to see her when I get back to the uk