Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy lexi 29 - Gorton  (Read 5533 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy-Lexi-29 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Met this girl a couple of weeks ago in a run down house in gorton

Attractive slim girl probably around 30 small boobs but good figure

Given the rough area I decided to just book 15 minutes for £30 (unfortunately I’ve noticed this is now £50)
Began stood up with really food dfk which was a great start and got me hard straight away - then onto the bed still kissing before she moved down and started sucking my cock

Really good at this playing with my balls and taking almost the full length in her mouth

Was getting close to cumming when she surprised me by asking if I wanted to guck her arse  :unknown:
Didn’t expect this in such a short booking but flipped over over and fucked her arse for a few minutes before finishing in the bag

First time I’ve ever had a 15 minute booking and it’s amazing what u can get done in such a short time :dance:
Rough area and rougher still house but lexi was great and I would definitely go back (if she hadn’t raised her prices)

Great dfk great owo and anal for £30 was fantastic value  :thumbsup:

Offline Dean801

When you say rough house what do you mean it was dirty? The bed was dirty? Please clarify if you could.thanks

Offline Bustydusty

House was a mess and not clean but the bed was adequate

Offline cash2spare

kinell Busty, Gorton is a complete shithole, you did well to get away alive matey, well done.

Offline Bustydusty

kinell Busty, Gorton is a complete shithole, you did well to get away alive matey, well done.

Tbf Gorton’s not all bad - good market and some parts are ok (not this part unfortunately tho) :lol:

goldwing1

If it`s a nice day, you could grab an ice cream and have a stroll around Gorton Reservoir

Offline Springoid

This one has gone straight to the top of my must do list, cheers.

Online yorkieyorkie

Such a shame she’s upped her prices.

Offline george r

still not bad including all the extras owo/cim/anal  :thumbsup:

Offline Bustydusty

still not bad including all the extras owo/cim/anal  :thumbsup:

No but was great at £30 - esp as she was really good too

Offline jameslee76

Offline Bustydusty

Just a quick update on this wg - I’ve just noticed she’s now offering bareback  :scare:

Offline george r

Offline Bustydusty

She must have read it - it was this morning

Offline antsz

This one had. Bare backing on her profile last year  :angry:

Offline Bustydusty

This one had. Bare backing on her profile last year  :angry:

She didn’t when I saw her or I never would have

Offline antsz

She didn’t when I saw her or I never would have

She has done at some point in the past , I was going to see her until I saw the bareback listed , also as the other member stated above she's offering it again

Offline Punter Ponting

In all honesty who in their right mind would bare back a WG. I don't understand who is taking up these services.

Offline antsz

In all honesty who in their right mind would bare back a WG. I don't understand who is taking up these services.

Unfortunately there are "people" out there who want the service

Offline Access

She looks cute in a chav kinda way...

Offline george r

profile back today but still showing bareback  :thumbsdown:

Offline Deepstroker

Who would BB any girl that you might meet or indeed any boy if your female?

Offline Punter Ponting

5 min blow & go for £20  is tempting but risky.

Offline samneil15

I urge you all to read the neg reviews of this lass- She is dangerous and most certainly a crack head.

Offline antsz

I urge you all to read the neg reviews of this lass- She is dangerous and most certainly a crack head.

I agree it's all on here but people are still risking it and playing with fire