Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sharon Sky / Mia Cheltenham Incall  (Read 834 times)

4 review(s) for Sharon Sky (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Concert24

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

WHERE/WHEN/HOW MUCH:
Cheltenham, Apartment on Gloucester Road, 17th May 2018. 1 hour for 110.

ABOUT:
I found Mia really lovely. She appealed to me straight away from the photos; real ones, not fake modelling photos for another bait and switch job. Comms was easy and she was perfectly on time for me. Straight away I really got her personality and as I often do changed what might have been a half hour punt to one hour. She is easy to talk to, Hungarian but pretty good English, and was happy to chat both before and after the punt. Dress size must be 6/8 and I think she is slightly older in real years rather than punting years (!) but with a hot very pleasant body. Blonde with real breasts always correct in my book.

PUNT: We took it slow. It always works for me. Eye contact and kissing on mouth with some tongues, very nice. We unwrapped each others which again is far better than having to be told to strip immediately after handing over the necessary. The chat continued during the punt which again in the situation worked really well. I could not wait to give her oral so hopped down and how lovely that was. Her tits were pushed towards me for attention. They are pretty perfect in my eyes a good size, natural. Kissing and light sucking. Mia is not a fake moaner preferring just to guide my head to the right spot. She them inspected, cleaned and clad the instrument allowing me to enjoy a wonderful OWO but by now she was so ready to take me inside. She jumped on me, lowering herself slowly down and we stayed in this position for ages. Missionary followed and Mia really loves a cock inside her. Finally doggy and the thrusts brought lots of panting following by a strong end game from me. I enjoyed that.

I will definitely be seeing Mia (or maybe Sharon) again.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review as there is a dire shortage of options in Glos.

However, as I usually go for a 30mins punt, her rate of £80 is rather overpriced, particularly as FK is only "at discretion" (the previous reviewer didn't get it at all and had a neg experience all-round) and it doesn't include CIM.

Offline Concert24

I agree Cunning Punt. Kissing is virtually a dead game locally yet so important. One correction it was OW  not OWO but doesn't bother me.

Offline Cunning Punt

I agree Cunning Punt. Kissing is virtually a dead game locally yet so important. One correction it was OW  not OWO but doesn't bother me.

Was OW your active choice or did she automatically put a condom on for BJ? If she doesn't willingly offer OWO, that's even worse VFM.

Only worth a pump and dump @ £50 IMO.

Thanks.

vw

Seems very hit or miss from past reviews, cheers for yours but think i will give it a miss.   :hi:

Maybe 15 min option.

Offline Concert24

Well good to have choice.

I would say with Sharon/Mia you put the effort in and you are rewarded in spades. Making love is a two way thing and inevitably you are going to click more with one girl than another else it has to be simply all fake on their part which none of us want.

vw

I would say with Sharon/Mia you put the effort in and you are rewarded in spades.

Lots of effort put in to fund the fee thanks, and they know it.   :hi:

Making love

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: