Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Skylah Rhodes - London tour (Paddington) - no thanks  (Read 1915 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kendrig]

Offline Moneyd

Fancied a blowjob from a UK busty lass and she was in town and we’ll reviewed so I gave her a tinkle.

Hotel near Paddington. Decent place easy to get to.

Paid £60 for 15 minutes for owo with cim and some dfk.

Girl is not as attractive as her pictures suggest. She’s not ugly, but she’s not attractive. She’s also larger than her pictures suggest too. She states 12 on the profile and I think her pictures make her look 10-12. In reality she’s probably 12-14. Which isn’t a huge difference. But it’s not attractively curvy. If that makes sense? She’s like a washing machine. Same width all the way up and down. Tits are average. Overall I was disappointed with her when I opened the door. If I wasn’t just visiting for a BJ I would have 100% walked.

Kissing was rubbish, so we got down to the bj.

BJ was very average. Wasn’t really enjoying it and had to wank off into her mouth to jizz. Came in her mouth, said our goodbyes and I left.

Nice enough girl but in my opinion the pictures are heavily rose tinted. She clearly does well from her previous reviews but if I won’t be going back.

Was going to say neutral but I think it’s actually a negative.

Offline Tricky Dickie

Saw her recently. Sinz you aren’t helping the community with those pictures. At the moment the only thing right about them is the colour of her hair.

Offline Moneyd

Saw her recently. Sinz you aren’t helping the community with those pictures. At the moment the only thing right about them is the colour of her hair.

Yep. She is fat.

Offline dubhcarr

interesting........do you have up to date examples?............how fat is fat?..........

NotThePrimeMinister

I saw her and she is one of those I have yet to review (I will, I swear). I agree she is fat and not as attractive as in the pics. But I found her a good kisser, and all in all I liked her attitude and the overall experience. Easygoing, relaxed, good kisser, good OWO and overall a good shag. Clearly if you're after a size 8 you should look elsewhere.