Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxie_xXx_manchester - Manchester city centre  (Read 2171 times)

10 review(s) for Roxie_Rai (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Biguyuk

It's been ages since I've had a punt and Roxie has always been a huge favourite going back to the Sandy's days, so why not!

Arranged to meet at an apartment in city centre Manchester and was met at the door by a vision in lovely underwear and fish net stockings! Nice clean place and after a cuppa and a good old chat it was down to business! She gives the best OWO one can imagine and I've got a pretty good imagination!!

Lots of sex in different positions until I could hold on no longer. Some more chat and another cuppa and I was very happily on my way! Until the next time!

What I like about her is that there is never any rush and she concentrates 100% on you. Another great session £130 for the hour although it sure felt longer. Great girl and a great ass!
External Link/Members Only

Offline lewisjones23

It's been ages since I've had a punt and Roxie has always been a huge favourite going back to the Sandy's days, so why not!

Arranged to meet at an apartment in city centre Manchester and was met at the door by a vision in lovely underwear and fish net stockings! Nice clean place and after a cuppa and a good old chat it was down to business! She gives the best OWO one can imagine and I've got a pretty good imagination!!

Lots of sex in different positions until I could hold on no longer. Some more chat and another cuppa and I was very happily on my way! Until the next time!

What I like about her is that there is never any rush and she concentrates 100% on you. Another great session £130 for the hour although it sure felt longer. Great girl and a great ass!

blatent fake review

do us a favour Roxie and fuck off with this shit

vw

blatent fake review

do us a favour Roxie and fuck off with this shit

is this the same lowlife roxy that fucks punters about left right and centre? 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196287.0

Offline lewisjones23

she’s a fucking idiot

saw her once in the room and she is an ok punt but outside the room a total bellend

Offline milkman10

yes same one that's on uke well the pics look the same

np500

Yes, same low life fuck wit. Stay clear.

vw

she’s a fucking idiot

saw her once in the room and she is an ok punt but outside the room a total bellend

Her empath thread shows what an unstable headcase she is, and anyone that wet along with it TBH

Showed no empathy for all the punters she has let down

will link her old reviews to this AW

Offline lewisjones23

Her empath thread shows what an unstable headcase she is, and anyone that wet along with it TBH

Showed no empathy for all the punters she has let down

will link her old reviews to this AW

:thumbsup:

James999

She sounds bad  :thumbsdown:

NEGATIVE REVIEW

Booked roxy via uk e on her Cardiff tour advertised on uk e, knew roxy had good reviews but also read many derogatory comments about her over the past couple of years , but love her media and thought I’d give her the benefit of the doubt, as I’d booked a duo a few months ago with roxy on Megan roses Cardiff visit, Roxy pulled out of that tour last minute, but saw megan ( reviewed) which was all good, so a couple of days to go and people asking if this was still going ahead ?, she replied to my text yesterday afternoon that it was, so I relayed this to uk e, she then posted on uk e for guys that booked to confirm, which I did.
today, I text roxy at 19.20 to check if she was here and that our 21.00 booking was still on, nothing, feeling this was not going to happen, but again, gave her the benefit of the doubt and set off for the Bay Area which she said she was to be based on this visit, pulled in on way and sent a further text at 20.40 asking for the address, all this not to let her down. But can only presume she was sat at home watching T V in Manchester .

So in summary, she fucked my evening up, she wasted my time, and made herself look like a lazy time wasting could’t give a fuck waste of breath.
Saved myself £150 so not all bad, but if she comes your way, be warned, she sometimes forgets to text she’s not coming.

NEGATIVE REVIEW
External Link/Members Only (link doesn't work, for now)

Another negative for her today. Booked her early April to see her yesterday (27th may) through UKE, sent a text to get address a few hours before the scheduled meet, got no reply and still nothing as of writing this. Didn't bother getting ready etc.
I'm not too bothered, plenty of ladies I plan to see in Cardiff still.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196289.0  :thumbsdown:

Offline Northerndave666

OP has been registered for 3 years and has a grand total of 3 posts.

Take a wild guess as who they all concern ???

Offline finn5555

Fake as fuck

Offline Sinz

When you think WGs couldn't possibly get anymore dumber, another one comes by to compete ..

Stupid twit  :wackogirl:

Offline milkman10

:lol: :lol: well spotted

Offline MrMog

This section needs a good clear out, too many of these fake posts turning up and being allowed. They show as positives when they are fake as fuck.

np500

Well, if he’s not white knighting, she’s touting. ?

Offline McSwell

Just had a nosey and the OP has also posted his report on that other forum.
 Based on his posting history on there he is a fan of Roxie but he has posted about other girls and different parlours.

Based on that I would guess the report is genuine but obviously written by a punter who is a fan of the girl and the report is not objective.

Offline Juan Kossof

Well, if he’s not white knighting, she’s touting. ?

possibly because she now has a new adultwork page that she can access herself?

vw

possibly because she now has a new adultwork page that she can access herself?

Certainly used the review to launch her new Aw profile. 

Offline Rack Admirer

Certainly used the review to launch her new Aw profile.

Must say, for doing that I am quite grateful, as I wasn't aware of it. Saw Roxie at SS a few times and thought she was a good punt. Never seen her as an indie, so if I see her now I will probably have a plan B lined-up. It's good that her reliability issues have been raised here so that I can approach accordingly.

vw

Must say, for doing that I am quite grateful, as I wasn't aware of it. Saw Roxie at SS a few times and thought she was a good punt. Never seen her as an indie, so if I see her now I will probably have a plan B lined-up. It's good that her reliability issues have been raised here so that I can approach accordingly.

some prossies need an agency/pimp/parlour to organise them as they don't have it in them. 

Offline Rack Admirer

some prossies need an agency/pimp/parlour to organise them as they don't have it in them.

She was on the La Maison rota briefly but never turned up for her shift. I think the owner put on her website profile that she'd been sacked for non-attendance :D

Offline lewisjones23

She was on the La Maison rota briefly but never turned up for her shift. I think the owner put on her website profile that she'd been sacked for non-attendance :D

for that place to do that means she must really have taken the piss