Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Potential tour in Devon or cornwall  (Read 731 times)

luv2tung

External Link/Members Only

Hi all

This lady may tour down here if there’s enough interest.....I’m in

vw

Good luck, she is well shady IMO and manipulative did she pay you or manipulate you to post this? 

Have you read her shit on UKE?   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

and never become a guarantor for her, she will put you on saafe.    :scare: :scare:

Interesting comment on her on this other prossies review

If someone doesn't want to see you again, so what? There are plenty of others in need of the cash. And there will be new entrants to the market that's for sure. The person with the money is the one with the power. Look at how difficult those returning from 'retirements' find it to win back their clients. Reduced prices, 15 min bookings etc all a far cry the superstar status they seemed to think they held.

Possibly will do OK die to the area beign a desert.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:52:30 am by vw »

asian1997

Yeah physically she does nothing for me, but her shit on UKE is a bit shady

luv2tung

Thanks for the advice. To be honest I don’t look that much on UKE so haven’t read other posts.  English Pippa it is then

Offline Mr_Pink

She was recently on a Channel 5 doc about sex workers  :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

She was recently on a Channel 5 doc about sex workers  :lol: :lol: :lol:

was she?  Which one? 

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
Was on last week

Um...that isn’t me.

As for anyone’s opinion on me...that’s up to them. I’m not shady. No one who has seen me has anything negative to say. I think some people don’t like girls who stand up for themselves. As for the comment on other SP review...that could be anyone they are talking about. I have never said I’m a super star lol. To be that you need to be someone who fits everyone’s idea of sexy and offer every service. I’m not what everyone fancies and that’s ok. I’m great at what I do and no one who has booked me will say otherwise. The only shade thrown at me is generally by one person and his allies. Why listen to the few voices instead of the many, who say I’m great.

I’m not looking to argue. I just don’t like being misrepresented. Make up your own minds, but please use facts (as in proven and not just loudly stated) and not pure conjecture...even though the latter is more fun to believe. I’m an intelligent, kind, direct and good person offering what I’m told is a fantastic service. I offer many things and shorter bookings is amongst them as not everyone wants or can have, a long one. I don’t think that makes me desperate or bad. It’s an all time options service.

Anyway, I best go before I’m shouted at by my biggest fan (who has never met or spoken directly to me). I hope you all enjoy your bank holiday.

Xx
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:44:29 pm by Lady-Dita »

vw

Um...that isn’t me.

As for anyone’s opinion on me...that’s up to them. I’m not shady. No one who has seen me has anything negative to say. I think some people don’t like girls who stand up for themselves. As for the comment on other SP review...that could be anyone they are talking about. I have never said I’m a super star lol. To be that you need to be someone who fits everyone’s idea of sexy and offer every service. I’m not what everyone fancies and that’s ok. I’m great at what I do and no one who has booked me will say otherwise. The only shade thrown at me is generally by one person and his allies. Why listen to the few voices instead of the many, who say I’m great.

I’m not looking to argue. I just don’t like being misrepresented. Make up your own minds, but okeasecuse facts and not conjecture...even though the latter is more fun to believe.

Xx

You are well shady all people, have to do is read your touting and lies here and your UKE nonsense. 

Even your manipulated fanboys wont post for you anymore, thankfully. 

You can thank me for catching your age lie anytime.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:46:48 pm by vw »

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
You are well shady all people, have to do is read your touting and lies here and your UKE nonsense. 

Rubbish. Utter nonesense. Prove your lies and stop trolling. I ask people NOT to support me on here as it unfairly tarnishes them. As I said, I’m not looking to argue with you as debating is moot when one side cannot be objective. Enjoy your Bank Holiday Sir x

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider

You can thank me for catching your age lie anytime.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Ha ha my age was a lie at the time. I see no harm in that. It’s been correct ever since. Thank you for helping me to see my age is a positive in this business. The only lie you have ever proven and yes... I thank you for it.

vw

Rubbish. Utter nonesense. Prove your lies and stop trolling. I ask people NOT to support me on here as it unfairly tarnishes them. As I said, I’m not looking to argue with you as debating is moot when one side cannot be objective. Enjoy your Bank Holiday Sir x

Your fanclub has disbanded that's for sure, thankfully no more touting pm's from your biggest tout.   :bomb:

as always advise others to read your posts.   :bomb:

Your defence of farrah though made you a comedy figure, much like comical ali.   :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:51:19 pm by vw »

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
Was on last week

I’m Lady-Dita and very different to her in almost every way. I’d never go on TV lol.

vw

Ha ha my age was a lie at the time. I see no harm in that. It’s been correct ever since. Thank you for helping me to see my age is a positive in this business. The only lie you have ever proven and yes... I thank you for it.

your retirement was a lie too, and all the lies about you not touting during your retirement lie.   :bomb:

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
Your fanclub has disbanded that's for sure, thankfully no more touting pm's from your biggest tout.   :bomb:

as always advise others to read your posts.   :bomb:

Your defence of farrah though made you a comedy figure, much like comical ali.   :lol: :lol:

Who doesn’t like a bit of comedy? It’s easier to believe the negatives. You can choose to think whatever you like. As can others. I tend to use facts, but you prefer conjecture. Right. Going now as things to do and don’t want to waste my good mood on here. I won’t argue with you. Enjoy the sun and the extra day off xx

Offline Lady-Dita

• Service Provider
your retirement was a lie too, and all the lies about you not touting during your retirement lie.   :bomb:

I didn't lie. I had to come back. My job fell through. No further information required. You have taught me a lot about people, so thank you. Right. Definitely off now xx

vw

Who doesn’t like a bit of comedy? It’s easier to believe the negatives. You can choose to think whatever you like. As can others. I tend to use facts, but you prefer conjecture. Right. Going now as things to do and don’t want to waste my good mood on here. I won’t argue with you. Enjoy the sun and the extra day off xx

this is the 3 time you mention you won't argue and are off in this thread alone, another lie of yours, you cannot help it.  :crazy: