Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jenniferbrum  (Read 14251 times)

Offline Daffodil

Mwtp, I'm sure it means little, but you have my respect for posting the above.

:drinks:

incognitomosquito

The one experience in the flesh was good, simple, fulfilling the objective exactly as agreed.  No qualms there...

Apologies for me being a complete dick in my last post...it's good you've mentioned the positives from the outcome, that's all you need to take from the experience...the rest of it...as mentioned numerous times matters little and only serves as a sign post/warning to others, which this thread has done so... :drinks:

Offline Daffodil

Apologies for me being a complete dick in my last post...it's good you've mentioned the positives from the outcome, that's all you need to take from the experience...the rest of it...as mentioned numerous times matters little and only serves as a sign post/warning to others, which this thread has done so... :drinks:

It does matter, it demonstrates that she is a time waster  :hi:

incognitomosquito

It does matter, it demonstrates that she is a time waster  :hi:

Apologies. As a warning to other punters it matters greatly...only a personal level...it matters little is what I meant.  On a side note, I fear that this thread has promoted rather than deterred punters from Jenni'...we do ourselves no favours  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Apologies. As a warning to other punters it matters greatly...only a personal level...it matters little is what I meant.  On a side note, I fear that this thread has promoted rather than deterred punters from Jenni'...we do ourselves no favours  :hi:

Whenever a negative is posted it will generate interest in the girl's profile and some saps might even book.

However, this prossie has been shown time and again to be a time waster and I'm sure it has cost her money by making guys not book her or bail at the first signs of being messed about.

incognitomosquito

Whenever a negative is posted it will generate interest in the girl's profile and some saps might even book.

However, this prossie has been shown time and again to be a time waster and I'm sure it has cost her money by making guys not book her or bail at the first signs of being messed about.

I think the issue here is that her feedback is causing many a punter to weigh up the risk to reward factor.  She is clearly a fantastic punt if and when you get to see her...so in terms of her sexual services, she can't really be faulted. However on the comms side she is clearly unreliable. But I feel as though, and I maybe wrong in this, bad comms do not necessarily deter punters as much as bad sexual services or a someone who is not who they've claimed to be in terms of their physicality.  In the looks department, she doesn't disappoint.

I also believe that any future negative feedback done on Jenni, or Paige Green or whatever her alias' maybe should be done so in a manner which doesn't have that vitriolic edge which some of the past negative reviews may have contained and as such, those 'vitriolic' statements stand out more so than the fact that she could potentially waste your time on the first, second, third or fourth meet (if anyone has gotten to that stage).

Offline Owwhatanight

Did not tell me that she had canx the whole tour to Nottingham last month after booking with her and Through Aw. Never tuned up & no answer to emails,txt or calls tho Her communications had been great up to then.There i was was sat in hotel bar feeling guilty amongst the tourist drinking their coffee ,but hey i got an apology the next day by txt & i accepted her reasons,others would not. Looks like proposed tour to Nottingham in June canx again. Whats that saying WG love to use "time wasters" mmmmmm it happens to lots of us to ladies.