Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XENA xxx - what a find!!! My first positive post - thank effin G ! ! !  (Read 13501 times)

3 review(s) for Chanel Chance (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Savanah hot (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for YasmineY (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline woiczeck

BLUF - this is a long post but you will be well reawrded if you read all the way through - I have had a lot of positive encouragement so hence why keeping it up!!  when you get sick of it - just let me know!!

So last nite I saw a profile for Sissy Best Lover - and was cunt struct immediately, like when a bitch sees a pair of shoes she wants of them or like cats covet the cream.  I thought I need to get my cock somewhere in or around the regions near her oxygen entry point or vag, and quickly too!!!

But weary of her FB as the same guy had left FB for a similar gluttony of EE WGs - and he was the only one so may be thought it was a scam - so to mitigate against problems I posted a message on here...none of you came to me call - FFS - apart from steve2, who PM'd me but I was driving so bloody well missed and hence I was flying blind!!!  As far as I could tell it was another bargain basement with little or no indication of potential favourable outcome.  So whats fuckin new for me right???

Anyhoo I took a big chance as not only went for what I thought was dodge FB I also went well out of my to HA3 area which is about 23 miles from my usual hunting ground...so I ring with usual routine; confirming whats available on the profile...so I get there and its nice, its NW london whatdya expect bitch, get on with the story...so ring to get address after going to get some cash and told its the flat round the back - now I am a total pussy and its dark so I had the money in my shoes - course this is pointless if my would be assaulters can see me from a window stashing the gash I mean cash!! But neway once ready head to the door as guided and Im let in.  Go up the stairs and almost straight in to the flat - it was again nice - im thinking so far so good - then Im shown to a sitting room and not to a bedroom - FUCK - she isnt available or its  a bait n switch.  Nuh uh not even - but she was busy but only for a few mins - so I was sat there with nicole mademoiselle External Link/Members Only and Xena External Link/Members Only waiting for Sissy External Link/Members Only to come out.  Now I didnt know how long it would be so I was like hmm this Xena girl looks kinda hot - she was just laid out on the settee watching tv in joggers and sweatie and still managed to look cute!!!

I started to ask nicole - who seemed to be running things who else was available knowing full well I had gone off sissy and had my sights firmly on xena!!  I commented I remebered seeing her profile - but nicole was a turn off for me so I was like I dont remember seeing your profile implying that I thought she was just the 'maid' - obviously I dont want to hurt the bitches feelings!!  anyway Sissy came out but she just showed out some other dude and didnt seem like she was going to wash herself after being pile-drived by some other shitcunt? WTF - so my mind was made up...Xena (pronounced Zena like princes warrior) it was.  But for those of you who want Sissy - as long as your happy she has washed she will I think be worth it!!  MMMM shes so fucking thick mmmm phat booty and thighs...all jelly and no toast brothers!! ripe for a fucking id say - another time mos def mmmhhmmm!!!

So Zena took me to her room and we got into really quick - she was all over me - real GFE - Oh yeah bitches the start of a mutha trucking positive punt!!!! YAAAAASSS - not had one of these in ages.  She is 33 and Id say this is accurate, her skin is mooth and she looks after herself - she is drop dead fucking sexy in heels - and has a pretty face - reminds of the brazilian cop from the two most recent Fast and Furious movies - not as tanned but very similar - she gave head like such a pro OWO (WIN) was heavenly and her heed goes like a bobblehead (WIN) on duracell cept better cos that bunny never been seen giving head like this!!! Didnt pay the CIM extra 10 but wasnt bothered.  I got a good 15 mins blowjob (WIN) and she just kept going - DT (WIN) was not bad although did not get it for long.  I gave serious thought to abducting her (FAIL) in those first few mins and making her my slave as I do not want to share her - but such beatiful things were not meant to be caged!!!

O and the sex? she is tight really tight and she rode me like seabiscuit until I came...HARD (SUPER WIN).  Massage - pretty good effort and then more oral - I felt so relaxed with her - she asked me if I like kissing I said yes cos she was so warm I couldnt say no - I never kiss the WGs out of respect for my GF (its too intimate - yeah I know more than aa BBBJ?? Pussy...) but she kissed me and Ijust pursed my lips like a  cunt... but had I wanted it probably would have been deep - she seemed really passionate.  that sums her up passionate - it was awesome, one of the best punts ever and the hour flew by - she didnt even clock watch infact I might have been a couple of mins over!!

SO was there a down side?  It was busy and there were buzzers going of all the time!!! But she wasnt distracted...was just disconcerting that there was som much traffic!!

Fuck me lads...I shoulda kept this to my self!!  I reckon the other too are WINs too...dont miss out.  Steve2 thx for the heads up!! Laterz people!

Oh yeah she also taught me to cuss in Magyar *hungarian - bosmeg kurwanyadot *fuck your mutha - or thereabouts - what a hunny!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:49:44 pm by woiczeck »

Offline skittish

If I hadn't already heard good things about her from other quarters I'd say you're fucking bonkers  :wacko:

Good review I think?  :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

It had to happen sooner or later. Well done on finding Miss Mystery K

All we can pray for now is that Jimbo doesn't pop round and tell her to put her prices up

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

sash

+1 on Xena - defo loads of energy when in cowgirl position.
Defo GFE.

Offline Ladypleaser

Great review!!
What station would u say is closest to their place?

Offline Rowntree

I confess to seeing her 5 days ago and had a fantastic session.  Have tried to see her again at short notice but she has always been busy..and it now looks like she will be even busier!

She said there were 4 girls in the flat - Xena, Sissy, Nicole not sure who the other is.  Might need to try the others if I can't get to see Xena.

They are all going back to Hungary in early December and returning January.

new2game

Do not bump the thread any more...... lol

All I'm gonna say is that those who don't search, don't find the gems.

Offline tom269u001

Sorry guys, but according to Jimbo, this positive review just isn't possible.

"Pay peanuts, get monkeys."  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

new2game

That's good... for some of us. :D

Offline akauya

Do we need Heil Jim's permission to punt now?  :rolleyes:

Offline woiczeck

Ladypleaser sorry - I was driving!  So not sure about tube stations!

Offline Convince Me

Welcome to the club woiczeck.

LadyPleaser, either Stanmore or Harrow & Wealdstone.

Offline joshwinkers

She sounds fantastic to me, and at a great price as well, so I may well try and see her tomorrow - does anyone know how far a walk it is from Harrow and Wealdstone though? It's just that I'm semi-disabled and if it's more than a 10 minute walk I'd really struggle...

Offline Convince Me

The flat is off Elms Rd, close to the junction with Uxbridge Rd. Best get the bus which run regularly or can,

Offline joshwinkers

That doesn't look too bad, thanks for the info.

Offline sammyyy

Good review Woiczeck..love your reviews  :drinks: :thumbsup:..

Dan 12345

Offline Steve2

No, with all the extras she is £120+

Offline joshwinkers

No, with all the extras she is £120+

Really Steve? Or are you just trying to keep business quiet for her so you can have her all to yourself? ;)

Offline Steve2

Really Steve? Or are you just trying to keep business quiet for her so you can have her all to yourself? ;)

You know me too well Josh. Been trying to see her for 2 days and fully booked so can you blame me?

Festisio

Maybe by keeping her lips pursed together she is stopping you tasting the remnants of cum from the 7 other men she has seen that day.

Offline joshwinkers

You know me too well Josh. Been trying to see her for 2 days and fully booked so can you blame me?

Not in the slightest! I guess that's the problem with posting reviews, but hopefully things will calm down shortly so we both get a chance to see her. Not at the same time though. ;)

Maybe by keeping her lips pursed together she is stopping you tasting the remnants of cum from the 7 other men she has seen that day.

Well it was the OP who pursed his lips together - so are you accusing him of having 7 men's cum in his mouth? ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 07:50:15 pm by joshwinkers »

Festisio

Well it was the OP who pursed his lips together - so are you accusing him of having 7 men's cum in his mouth? ;) ;) ;)

oops.  I do love the logic of kissing being too much but her sucking him off is not.  I wonder if she would feel that way.

Offline woiczeck

Aight lads- been busy at work all this week and not had a chance to play!!!   Thankx for all the compliments and apologies to Steve2 for revealing his mystery gyal!!!

I want to go and see her but I also want to go and see sissy...has nayone else tried her yet I know a couple of you have seen her in the lounge and she looked semi decent - but looking at a girl and actually sticking your tongue down her ass are two different things - I am quite certain of this fact please do not challenge me on this....

but I cannae get xena out of my mind she is gooooood fun - the last time I had such a rollocking fun it was with a girl (she was acutally a milf late thirties but fucking hot damn was she tight for age) called lola and in sep 09 she was working in a flat that was in the same stretch as the Porsche garage at the Stratford flyover...anyone see it?  I was going away for 6 or so months that night and what a freaking send of!  This compares although xena has the added benefit of speaking pretty good english and therefore take instruction like a fuckin pro man!!!

Anyhow next I go I will either break her pussy or my dick cos daddys gonna screw haaaaaaarrrrddd!

Offline woiczeck

Oh yeah forgot to mention it was my self who pursed my lips!!!  But as mentioned outta respect for my gf!!!  And please dont rag me for getting my cock sucked - somehow I can reconcile that with my conscience but kissing on the lips (up hi or down lo) is a big no no!!!

Offline killa78

Saw xena finally today.  This was the best punt I have had all year. She is like a  :yahoo:willing girlfriend . very very good.

Offline smiths

Punting isnt for the squeamish in my view, ANY WG could be getting up to all sorts for all punters would know. Knowing that i concern myself with a WG being clean when i punt with her, not worry about what she might be getting up to when i am not punting with her.

Offline Steve2

Saw xena finally today.  This was the best punt I have had all year. She is like a  :yahoo:willing girlfriend . very very good.

Glad you enjoyed . Saw her this morning again and as good as it gets

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 04:43:29 pm by Steve2 »

Offline harms

are you able to go a proper review of your visit? Did she do DFK?

Offline Steve2

are you able to go a proper review of your visit? Did she do DFK?

Yes but £50 extra

ALyons

You have so much enthusiasm in your posts woiczeck  :thumbsup:

What is Xena like towards receiving oral/fingering? Does she DFK?

Offline woiczeck

I dont know - but she kept saying she was not dirty and that was for sure but in a different way - hygenically good - I felt - course you sometimes cant tell.  But no odours and even nailing her doggy couldnt really smell her pussy which is always a bonus - cos if you can smeel it doggy then its probably a strong taste....eeewwwwewww.

But I think she is sweet and friendly enough that if you ask her she wont mind and reply very polite like. 

Offline adindas

It had to happen sooner or later. Well done on finding Miss Mystery K

All we can pray for now is that Jimbo doesn't pop round and tell her to put her prices up

Do not worry Steve2 now there are a lot of competition from Romanian WGs. I just notice there is an influx of Romanians WGs on AW. More will be coming after the restriction to work is lifted early next year.

Romanians are normally not as good as Hungarian or Polish but, if we are lucky there are still good one out there ...

More competition in the market is better and we are punters is the winner ....

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 04:39:35 pm by adindas »

Offline adindas

Thanks for posting the report woiczeck

Offline localpunter

So has anyone got round to seeing sissy yet then?

Offline Tonyleung

Do not worry Steve2 now there are a lot of competition from Romanian WGs. I just notice there is an influx of Romanians WGs on AW. More will be coming after the restriction to work is lifted early next year.

Romanians are normally not as good as Hungarian or Polish but, if we are lucky there are still good one out there ...

More competition in the market is better and we are punters is the winner ....

Let's hope Ali G is at border control. :)

Offline Steve2

So has anyone got round to seeing sissy yet then?

Yes thanks. I saw her before Christmas. Very nice

Offline Steve2

Offline punk

Offline punk

sorry guys if its been stated already but whats the nearest station?

Offline localpunter

Yes thanks. I saw her before Christmas. Very nice

Thanks for the reply. Could you go into more detail about your season with here please. Cheers