Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco Birmingham  (Read 1222 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline mike61

THE LITTLE LADY IN QUESTION:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS: 9/10

I phoned a few hours early, confirmed one hour before, given clear instructions Spoke reasonable english.

Apartment is in Central Birmingham, by the mailbox. 10 mins walk from new street station. Wasn’t spotlessly clean, but was good enough. Still a bit awkward to find, was not keen as there was someone in reception when I went in but not when I left. 

PRICE:

£80 for half  hour

SERVICES: 9/10

DFK a little, but did not push. OWO, RO, r, 69, protected sex in mish, Cum over face.
  se
LILY: Face 6/10  Body 9/10

She is very small, tiny in fact, she was not as pretty as I thought and that is why I changed from 1 hr to half hour as I thought it would be a cum once with her. Tits are non existent, just nipples, nice if you like that . Tiny feet  and hands.

PUNT: 9/10

The usual magic door trick. When I first saw her I was very happy with her tiny size and a bit disappointed with her face. 
On arrival, she was dressed in a small dress but I requested School uniform which she obliged whilst I showered. The little grey skirt was a bit big on her.
Started with kissing her, very nice, quite a bit of lipstick then she went straight to her knees and sucked my cock. Once again, very nice. My cock looked massive in her mouth. Now covered in lipstick.

I remove her little skirt and having seen there was a table and chair next to the large windows, asked if we could continue there. The place is very light, but got lighter as I opened the blinds. Leaning back in chair with Lily between my legs blowing my cock whilst watching the streets below gave me such a buzz. Removing her top so we were both fully naked.

Then back to the bed, more sucking, 69, tasted clean, but large lips for such a tiny girl.
Then on to missionary, kissing her for some time, then legs over my shoulders, very flexible.. Ready to blow  my load, felt great as I had a few days cum inside my balls. I withdrew, removed jacket then moved up,  still with legs on my shoulders, could see her tiny feet if you are into that, cock into her mouth as she was against the headrest, then, started to wank myself off, shot my first load over her tongue, second over her closed right eye with a bit on her black hair above her right eye, then the last couple over her hair. Seemed to be quite a large load for me. She looked fantastic covered in cum, which I wish I could have videoed the cumshot. Moved back and rest of cum slipped out over her stomach, quick kiss, and it was all over.

I take quick shower, and return to see her still clearing cum from her hair with wet wipes. Hope the next punter did not think she had gelled her hair.

In conclusion, great time, I would not return, only because I think once is enough with Lily, a little prettier and it would be definite return, having said that, if I was in need of a quick pump and dump as a plan B in the area, then probably.

Offline Excalibur

She does take a good facial with no complaints and doesn’t seem to mind where the goo lands.

Offline Littlefoot

She's certainly racking up the positives in such a short space of time!

Offline mike61

She's certainly racking up the positives in such a short space of time!
Thanks Littlefoot. I went on your recommendation and used your report as a template, saved a bit of time.  Good punt, she looks good covered in cum...

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Littlefoot. I went on your recommendation and used your report as a template, saved a bit of time.  Good punt, she looks good covered in cum...

I thought it looked familiar, for a second I thought I was looking at my review  :D. Glad you enjoyed yourself  :drinks:

Offline alibirmingham

I’m really tempted by this one, I almost book but get tempted away by my preferred wg’s And unsure if I would like her meat flaps. Reading reviews seems they are bigger then normal but would you guys (those who have punted her) say it’s only slightly bigger then usual or would you say they are more like a proper set of beef curtains. Personally I like them nice neat and tucked in. Don’t wanna pay £80 and be put off by huge flaps that just get in the way of a otherwise tidy and tight pussy.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’m really tempted by this one, I almost book but get tempted away by my preferred wg’s And unsure if I would like her meat flaps. Reading reviews seems they are bigger then normal but would you guys (those who have punted her) say it’s only slightly bigger then usual or would you say they are more like a proper set of beef curtains. Personally I like them nice neat and tucked in. Don’t wanna pay £80 and be put off by huge flaps that just get in the way of a otherwise tidy and tight pussy.

They certainly aren’t beef curtains. They seem normal for girls that don’t have them tucked in. I did have to check on a photo though to be sure.

Unfortunately one I can’t post

Offline Littlefoot

Like you, when I read all the reviews I was expecting Flaps down by her knees. And like you I prefer minimal lipping. So I was pleasantly surprised when I met her. They're just a bit meaty IMO. I've seen bigger!

gagglez

Paid her a second visit recently and had a thoroughly good time.
Probably normal sized labia but just look big because she us so petite. Return visit not reviewed but it would gave been a GFE++
Bad news for the London punters who are missing her because she told me she was enjoying Birmingham and found London too hectic.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Paid her a second visit recently and had a thoroughly good time.
Probably normal sized labia but just look big because she us so petite. Return visit not reviewed but it would gave been a GFE++
Bad news for the London punters who are missing her because she told me she was enjoying Birmingham and found London too hectic.

That is bad news for us  :(
She tells me the biggest difference between her being up there is, you all seem to just want to spray her face  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks all for the info. Seems my fears were ill placed and a booking will most likely be made at some point mid next week. Let’s hope she’s still around

Roadster

Is she shaved or with bush?

Offline bearcat69

Thanks for the review mike61.

Sounds fun getting her to give you a BJ infront of the window. :D Might ask her to do that if I make a return visit. :thumbsup:

All I can really say about her pussy is that I certainly enjoyed it and found it aesthetically pleasing. Although I do like lippy pussies. I wouldn't describe it as too lippy though. The lips are fairly big, but not massive, and are neat enough IMO.

Agree with what you say about her face. I do think she's quite attractive facially, but not a stunner, very nice body though, her face does look nice covered in cum though. :D

Offline mike61

Thanks for the review mike61.

Sounds fun getting her to give you a BJ infront of the window. :D Might ask her to do that if I make a return visit. :thumbsup:

All I can really say about her pussy is that I certainly enjoyed it and found it aesthetically pleasing. Although I do like lippy pussies. I wouldn't describe it as too lippy though. The lips are fairly big, but not massive, and are neat enough IMO.

Agree with what you say about her face. I do think she's quite attractive facially, but not a stunner, very nice body though, her face does look nice covered in cum though. :D
[/Go for it Bearcat, you are high up so unlikely to be spotted, great buzz.]