Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ amber starr ~ swindon  (Read 1265 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Catching up on the reviews that I haven't completed, I met ~ amber starr ~ one morning in Swindon in July last year.

Comms: picked up her profile after seeing two other Lithuanian WG's, got her number and after text arrangements, AW booking made.

Location: In an apartment that a number of the WG's used when in Swindon, clean and tidy, no sign of any male attendance, with parking across the street in a multi storey.

Cost: £130 for 1 hour

Services: DFK, OWO, DT, CIM, RO, CG, RCG, Doggy, mish and rimming (on me)

The WG: she is quite tall, blonde and quite attractive, D natural boobs, size 10 -12, fit body, however, her profile pictures are at least 8-10 years previous, but dressed in stockings and suspenders she looks really hot.

the Punt: well it is the same routine for me, some really nice DFK to start and throughout the booking. On to the bed, straight between her legs, sweet tasting and responsive, - such a pleasure to see her reactions! Then a bit of 69, then her turn to introduce herself to my chap, DT, spitting and slurping.

Then she did something I wasn't expecting, she got between my legs and foisted my legs high in the air and gave me a good rimming! I am not really a lover of this, but she went to town to make sure I knew that I had the experience!
On with the coat and various positions undertaken, her on top, me on top, doggy and then with her legs over my shoulders and then back to more doggy.
She then focus on my chap, off with the coat and more sloppy deep throat, ball licking and stroking, it wasn't long before she had me explode in her mouth! Into the tissue discreetly and off she went to freshen up.

Offered a cup of coffee and we had a chat, time had elapsed and it was end of the booking about 1 hour 10 mins.

Overall: Her English is not the best, but when you are in bonking mode, who cares! I will never forget the rimming experience! She was part of a group of three WG's that shared the Swindon Apartment - all from Lithuania, who by September last year stopped coming to Swindon, indeed I went to see Ieva in Maidenhead earlier this year (reviewed).  the picture below was the first draw for me to meet her, she looks quite stunning! As I said earlier she is aged from this point, but she is a good looking woman. Worth a punt in my view!

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Seems you have evolved slightly after debate the other day so nice one on that.   :hi:

How out of date do you think photos are they look pretty Photoshoped as they are?

Rimming assault sounds amusing,

Hectorshouse

I haven't changed anything, still my normal style, but thanks for your comment.

She certainly Is the woman in the picture, but must be 8 - 10 years ago. I am not an expert on aging, but she looks early 20's in the pictures. Don't get me wrong at my age, wgs in their 30's look young to me  ;)

HH

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for this review OP. I have see this SP myself some years ago and yes the photos are some 10 years out of date. However her performance is top drawer. A really nice lady whose company I enjoyed. A full on shag fest and in my case swallowed the lot which was something I wasn't expecting but great result.
I too gave her a positive. :thumbsup:

Offline ciderhead

states 32 so its a fair assumption shes older than that and size 12 is bigger than the pics I would say but attitude and enthusiasm far outweighs everything in my book, sounds pretty good and would not mind a go myself