Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - East Midlands tour. M1 Exit 25 area.  (Read 1291 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Summary at the end.

£120 - 1 hour GFE booking.

I know this review may seem a little 'fluffy' at times. It's not meant to be. I prefer the GFE type bookings and when you find someone who is very good looking and really good at it, it's hard for a review not to be a bit 'fluffy'. So, either read through with that in mind or skip to the summary at the end.

Booking
I hate booking a long time in advance. I'm usually more of a book and go person. But, I saw Harriet had announced a tour and was foolish enough to enter my punting zone, so I booked as she'd been on my hot list for far too long without me paying her a visit. She prefers bookings to be through AW, but I wasn't able to do that.

Comm's.
Can't fault her. My AW account is down as I left it too long between reactivations. So I initially contacted her via UKE. I explained the situation and she asked that I give her a ring. We had a long chat on the phone and she surprised me. Most girls just want you to call, sort the details and get off the line. She didn't seem to want to rush at all. I was looking for a GFE booking and she seemed to be someone I'd get on well with.
I've spent a lot of time in and out of hospital so I just don't have the energy or stamina to swing from the chandeliers or leap tall buildings in a single bound any more. I just wanted someone attractive and able to hold a conversation. She seemed easy to talk to and we got on well. So I made a booking and sent a text to confirm. She also contacted me on UKE after I'd been arsing about talking about sloshing. She'd seen it and sent me a message asking if I wanted to include it?

Venue.
This was a 'tour' booking so I saw her at a hotel not too far from the M1, exit 25.  There are several hotels in that area and it turned out to be the same hotel I was staying at. So, for the discretion of other punters, Harriet asked if she could come to my room rather than have someone staying in the hotel know where she was and potentially see other clients coming and going. That seemed fair enough to me and as she'd made the request, she waived the £20 extra out call charge.

Looks.
Harriet has blonde hair, a pretty face and a very sexy/naughty smile. Her profile lists her as a size 14. I'd say that's correct. Certainly no larger. She has a gorgeous pair of DDs and really enjoyed having them played with. She isn't shaved completely but has a tiny 'mini Brazilian' of trimmed hair.

The booking itself
As we were staying in the same hotel, Harriet came to my room for safety reasons both for her and her other clients which was fair enough. The only downside was that she wasn't dressed as we'd originally discussed. She did ask when I spoke to her on the phone before she came to my room if it was okay to arrive in jeans so she didn't draw attention to herself. I was fine with that and told her she didn't need to bring any other outfits to change into. It was only a 1 hour booking and so I didn't see the point of her arriving, changing into another outfit and then taking that off too. I'd had a very long drive up, so after my shower, I just wanted her naked as fast as possible.
She does look great naked. She won't be your type if you like size 8 girls. Harriet has curves. She doesn't look fat or saggy, though. She just looked great. Nice big tits, sensitive nipples, a lovely soft round bum and a mostly shaved pussy.  Not everyone likes hairy girls. She isn't. It's just a tiny area that looks like a short brazillian of well trimmed hair. I found it didn't get in the way and actually looked very good. She has a very neat, tight pussy which tasted great. To be honest, I have no idea whether I'm any good at oral or not...  but I was having a great time down there so I only came up for air and to change positions for quite a while. I munched away while she was on her back, sitting on my face, 69 and sat on the edge of the bed. Play with her nipples at the same time and she really enjoys it.
She gave both OWO and OW (just as we were getting to the end of the booking and I didn't want to risk CIM as it is not a service she offers).
We also fucked in several different positions. Missionary, cowgirl, lying on top etc. The harder I pounded away, the more she seemed to enjoy it.
As I said earlier, stamina isn't my strong point. What really made this booking fantastic was that Harriet seemed to keep it in mind throughout the booking and checked that I was still okay several times. Often, I was just coming up briefly for air before diving back down on that gorgeous pussy. I haven't mastered breathing through my ears yet, so still have a lot to learn. Most of the positions we did involved her being on top. She didn't say anything about it, but it seemed very apparent that she was aware my meds have left me weaker and she was initiating positions which made it easier for me. When I did need a brief break, she was happy to just cuddle up and chat. It was a nice surprise to meet a girl who actually does cuddle right up to you and hold you rather than say she does but then just lies down next to you.
She loves to kiss and I think it's something she really enjoys. I can't talk about how good her DFK was as it's not something I do. My wife may be in a wheelchair, but that is one of the few things she is still able to do and so she has asked that I keep DFK for for. Harriet was fine with that so we just did closed mouth stuff.

Summary
£120 - 1 hour. GFE. Not anal or anal play booked. It is available as an extra.
Harriet was great fun. She was easy to talk to, has a very sexy smile and a fantastic figure. Her DD tits are fabulous. Natural rather than bolt-ons. Big without being droopy, sensitive nipples and she loves them being played with.  She also has a very neat looking, tasty pussy. This was a GFE booking and probably one of the most realistic/intimate ones I've had.
If she lived closer, she'd definitely be a regular.

[/img]

Offline HailWood

Nice review NTTS. And may I say, you have an amazing wife - understanding and give DT  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Nice review NTTS. And may I say, you have an amazing wife - understanding and give DT  :hi:
I'd say I'm the luckiest bugger alive. My wife can't have sex since the accident but she's still a fantastic kisser and she even made my first booking as I was too nervous.

Offline Picti

You're still an inspiration punting in your circumstances  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a good punt. Harriet comes across really well on UKE, and within your review.

I was hoping to catch her on this tour, but she chose up Nottingham way, and work's pretty intense currently so I couldn't take time off. Sounds like she'd be a good one to watch for future tours.

Offline Newtothisstuff

You're still an inspiration punting in your circumstances  :thumbsup:

Sounds like a good punt. Harriet comes across really well on UKE, and within your review.

I was hoping to catch her on this tour, but she chose up Nottingham way, and work's pretty intense currently so I couldn't take time off. Sounds like she'd be a good one to watch for future tours.
I did contact her earlier today about the possibility of future tours and she seemed very keen on the idea. We all know that there's a huge difference between being keen on an idea and booking a venue... so fingers crossed. I got the impression she was serious and I've no reason to doubt her.
You may yet get your chance to dust off the Brasso, strap on the armour and ride into Robin Hood country waving a milage claim form in one hand and an English - Yokel dictionary in the other.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:39:16 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Offline Picti

I did contact her earlier today about the possibility of future tours and she seemed very keen on the idea. We all know that there's a huge difference between being keen on an idea and booking a venue... so fingers crossed. I got the impression she was serious and I've no reason to doubt her.
You may yet get your chance to dust off the Brasso, strap on the armour and ride into Robin Hood country waving a milage claim form in one hand and an English - Yokel dictionary in the other.

:lol: I'm Scottish so it'll be kilt, claymore, and the war cry "I'm here to defile your women!"

Offline Newtothisstuff

:lol: I'm Scottish so it'll be kilt, claymore, and the war cry "I'm here to defile your women!"
Oh... you'll fit right in then. Just a note of caution - the last time a group of Scots got that far South carrying claymores, William Wallace had organised a lads day trip to Derby. The people in Derby still won't shut up about it. They obviously got overexcited seeing all those skirts and still haven't got over the shock and disappointment.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 10:37:09 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Offline HailWood

Oh... you'll fit right in then. Just a note of caution - the last time a group of Scots got that far South carrying claymores, William Wallace had organised a lads day trip to Derby. The people in Derby still won't shut up about it. They obviously got overexcited seeing all those skirts and still haven't got over the shock and disappointment.
:lol:
Now that is the best explanation I have ever heard regarding Derby folk.  :lol:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Well.... it explains why the Scots packed up and ran home once they got to Derby.

Offline Picti

Well.... it explains why the Scots packed up and ran home once they got to Derby.

Ran! Nah, stop re-writing history, we walked in the context of the worst B&S in history. We were promised so much more, and those inbreds were not appealing. He who punts and walks away is solvent to punt another day  :D

Offline Newtothisstuff

Hell. ..... I've seen what Derby has to offer.... I'd have run too.