Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra34DD - Great punt followed immediately by another  (Read 1828 times)

7 review(s) for Pietra34DD (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jimijamison

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had seen Pietra before in Leeds and whilst she was on the more expensive side at £160/HR her body was worth it... She's working in London now and rates are up but she's definitely elite, not a clock watcher and great if you love to be teased and made to keep going... ;)

When I arrived - it was an apartment well placed but out of the way with not much pedestrian traffic. I don't like seeing girls in Hotels because of it tbh. Anyways she ushered me in and gave me a tight squeeze and brushed my lips if only to entice me... We sorted the formalities and she asked if I'd like a shower. Now I'd already had one before I arrived but experience suggests girls like it better if they've witnessed it.

When I came out wrapped in my towel she got up off the bed and brought me over to the long mirror, there she began to slowly writhe and grind her amazing bum on me whilst I got to also see her in the mirror. She is definitely very beautiful, face matching the body. She turned around and slowly unwrapped my towel, I was throbbing hard by then already, she feigned a gasp and went to her knees and began her work. Shes a very skilled linguist, I had to pace myself. She pushed me on the bed and went harder, suffice to say I was on the edge! I think she could tell and stopped and grabbed the little major. Good control there!

She grabbed a "bag" and went at it again. Next with it on she's riding me reverse cowgirl on the edge of the bed, the view is fantastic I notice she's still got her bra on - how I forgot about those amazing tits I have no idea, she must've realised too as she stretched behind and flicked them off and rode even harder. I made to stand up and we did it from behind in front of the mirror.

She turned around pushed me on the bed and after that is all I can remember...

After a rest and a massage we went at it again or at least I tried to...

STAR-LORD

Thanks for reviewing.  :hi:  She looks hot as hell!  :coolgirl: Where in London did this take place, as you left the location out of the topic title? Chelsea, South Kensington or Earl's court?