Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Stella x - Canning Town  (Read 3525 times)

10 review(s) for Milf Stella x (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline El Jefe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is from when she was in Canning Town, her profile now says she is in Merseyside.

Duration: 30 minutes

Fee: £50 + £10 each for OWO & CIM

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, 69, Penetration (protected), CIM

Communication: I had to text to make the booking because they couldn't understand me on the phone, took an age to send me their postcode. Once I got to the address comms were good though.

The girl: Looks exactly like the photos, very soft skin, friendly and welcoming smile, Nice soft round ass. Decent sized tits

Before we started I used the bathroom which was spotlessly clean, bedroom was also very clean, tidy and comfy. After some chit chat we started DFK which was wet and passionate, next some OWO which was smooth and wet, no teeth, she also licked and sucked my balls. Moved onto RO and 69 but she did not respond much to this, next some Doggy and that ass looked amazing, also did Missionary, unfortunately she is a bit loose down there. Finished with CIM which I don't think she liked, it was very routine with no passion.

Positives:

Friendly and welcoming
Excellent DFK, wet and passionate
Good OWO

Negatives:

Could be more responsive and make noise during RO and 69
She did not like the CIM, so my enjoyment was not as good

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:42:11 pm by El Jefe »

Offline keij

70ph is very good value, can you comment her English level?

Offline El Jefe

70ph is very good value, can you comment her English level?

To be honest I can't remember, sorry.