Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: who to pick?  (Read 934 times)

Offline Memphis87

so I have 3 options for today:
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or

not sure who pick inclining towards Samantha following Ali's good review of her. any suggestions

vw

I tired Samantha few times not working when in town, Seems none of the reviewers though got any sort of FK out of her, if that is important  to you.

Bearcat wrote this

Hmm... All four reviews from her and no proper kissing, or no mention of the punter wanting to kiss her. :unknown:

She sounds good, but that does lessen my interest if I'm being honest.

She's on the HL though, I might try and see were my own mileage goes on kissing with her if I do try to punt her, but will not expect kissing I suppose. Hopefully if she does open her mouth for me then I won't get a mouth full of the previous punters jizz. :scare: :sarcastic:

Looking at czech girl, not convinced girl is accurate advertising, very manly in this pic, could be photoshop distortion though, the eye brow joined back together wrong seem to highlight something wrong photo wise.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:00:07 pm by vw »

Offline Memphis87

I asked about that and was told she does offer fk so would ask the girl when I met her if not would walk. From what I read she seems like she has a great attitude but only thing that put me off is when I called to confirm the time her maid was telling me give her 2 mins she will buzz you in, which means she will see someone just before me which puts me off massively!

vw

I asked about that and was told she does offer fk so would ask the girl when I met her if not would walk. From what I read she seems like she has a great attitude but only thing that put me off is when I called to confirm the time her maid was telling me give her 2 mins she will buzz you in, which means she will see someone just before me which puts me off massively!

Or could be someone leaving her mates place if you are being optimistic.   :D

She does appeal though. 

Offline Littlefoot

Her idea of FK may differ to what I'd expect!

No DFK just light pecking

would have been a 9 if she liked kissing

Offline Littlefoot

does Gemma dfk?

reviews are a bit mixed, some say yes, some say no, but the last review was nearly 2 years ago. Maybe someone who's recently seen her can confirm.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:43:09 pm by Littlefoot »

Pussyfoot

For looks alone should have been Samantha  :wacko: :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

For looks alone should have been Samantha  :wacko: :thumbsup:
Seen Samantha and it’s got to be her without a doubt.

Offline bearcat69

I punted Lovely.Czech girl about a year ago (called Sandy.Hot back then), whilst I enjoyed her at the time, I wouldn't bother with her now, last review of her seemed to indicate a particularly poor attitude, and not keen on the look of that boob job neither.

I've punted a few Diva's girls. Never been particularly impressed by them. Whilst a few of them do get pretty good reviews, there's a lot of mediocre and bad reviews of the girls in this group too. Attractive girls for sure, but don't be surprised if you get unenthusiastic service and limited service from them. The maid to that group particular annoys me, useless basically. YMMV, but I would personally recommend avoiding that group all together.

So that leaves Lovely.Samantha. 4 recent positive reviews and looks very attractive. This is a bit of a no brainer really. I would voice caution though as she is part of the Polish/Czech Hippodrome group, so you may get bait & switched or meet her on a day where being part of that conveyor-belt operation has tired her out. There's the question mark over her kissing too. But if I was to take a punt on one of these girls, would most likely be her I'd try. Would recommend you consider other girls though, but that being said good EE options are a bit limited in Brum right now.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 07:28:27 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Punterperson1971

Lovely czech girl has a terrible attitude Imo as  I tried to arrange a booking ,ive also saw lovely Samantha who even though there was no kissing in the 15 minute booking I found her to be good still amazing body as well.
Beautiful Kate a polish girl by hippodrome was another good wg.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 07:53:43 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline alibirmingham

I’ve not tried any of the Diva ladies so can’t say much about them but Lovely Czech isn’t what she used to be. Last time I saw her she was absolute Shiite!!! Couldn’t be bothered. Her attitude and service has gone down hill and I won’t be seeing her again.

Lovely Samantha gets my vote from the choices you laid out. I’ve seen her twice now and both times the service was great, she really does aim to pleas. As for kissing seems she likes it as she was always trying to kiss me (I prefer not to) and as for the 2 mins to get buzzed in this may be so she can get ready or because it takes the maid 2 mins to call the WG and let her know the punter is outside.

My last meet I wanted to see Ania but she was busy and was offered Samantha instead, didn’t mind so agreed and asked if I should wait till Ania customer arrived so I wouldn’t cross paths (they work from same apartment) was assured by the maid that no punters ever cross paths (well at least not in the apartment) so I think your safe there.

Happy punting whoever you choose  :thumbsup: