Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_GFGIRL Edinburgh  (Read 1832 times)

5 review(s) for Busty Blonde Mary (3 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour @ £140

Met this wee thing recently in a reasonably nice new build area just of Dalry road at the civilised end. She doesn't seem to respond to texts but is prompt at answering the phone and speaks rather good english for a latina. Has a wee hint of American english about her.

She's actually a lot cuter in the flesh than in the pictures and far more lithe. Lovely smooth round arse and her tits feel natural even though they're probably fake. Size 8 would seem about right. I could tell that she was going to be fun. There was a female friend in the house also.

Paid her and took a shower in a nice spacious room with on suite. Once i lay down on the bed she asked what I'd like. Not in a brain dead zombie EE way I might add. Seemed keen to take instruction and also initiated proceedings on both occasions.

Started off with lots of dfk and tongues everywhere. She moved onto the shaft and licked and sucked her way up and down. paid a good bit of attention to the balls as well as nibbling my cock like a corn on the cob on the way back up. Lots of deep throat and good tongue action on the helmet. After plenty of head she hoped aboard and was grinding away whilst sticking her tongue down my gullet. Great grabbing onto her arse and hammering her. Had to do her doggy shortly afterwards and it was a snug fit and enjoyable.

Offered a massage after that and it was quite good. She can also hold a conversation, for anybody that's interested. Smart for a girl in her business.

Soon started up with the kissing again and ended up doing 69 for a while before we fucked again.

All in all a very nice genuine girl who made sure I was taken care of. Never felt rushed or hurried in the slightest. Very good, attentive and enjoyable but not outstanding. I'd definitely return.

She said she was touring Scotland and would only be in Edinburgh for a few days. Says she likes it and may well come back though.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 05:49:34 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

Forgot to mention that is was owo without having to ask.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Has a wee hint of American english about her.

That probably comes from the fact that a lot of people learn English from language tapes. These are often done by Americans and the accent is picked up from there.

Offline FBman78

Nice one Matrix. I just need to ask her for her definition of black n see if I am excluded or not.