Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara - Aberdeen  (Read 779 times)

Offline Leon170fr

Just thought I'd put up a wee review of Lara.

External Link/Members Only

Arrived at Lara’s apartment in a nice bit of town.
She opened the door wearing a lovely red outfit as requested. Stunningly well presented with a fresh smell and clean. Everything I asked for was done without a problem. After I was offered a shower which I took and was given a drink of water after working up a heat. Think I’ve found my new number 1. Take good care guys. Enjoy!!!!

Macattak

Thanks for review Leon was a bit short on detail though. How long was the booking, what cost, what services did the tart provide, which part of town etc might persuade myself and others to give the hoor a workout. Cheers

Offline Davey Dykes

Agree with Mac, nothing like enough information provided and it isn't the first time you've been asked for more but given it the rubber ear.

Not impressed myself.

Offline Clattypats

Just thought I'd put up a wee review of Lara.

External Link/Members Only

Arrived at Lara’s apartment in a nice bit of town.
She opened the door wearing a lovely red outfit as requested. Stunningly well presented with a fresh smell and clean. Everything I asked for was done without a problem. After I was offered a shower which I took and was given a drink of water after working up a heat. Think I’ve found my new number 1. Take good care guys. Enjoy!!!!
That's not even a review... :wacko:

Offline Leon170fr

Ok give me a break lads
I'm not the best at writing stuff down. Thought something is better than nothing!!!!
Can I go on and edit a review?