Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kateskicks - Corby  (Read 3225 times)

2 review(s) for Kateskicks (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline carlisle

saw this lady a couple of days ago External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She is very nice , has a accurate description on her profile , good to communicate with , booked a few days in advance , told to contact by phone on morning of punt to confirm , easy to find , safe place plenty of parking a short walk away , nice clean house , very attentive to my needs , no rush , generally  all round very good visit and will definitely be back 

Offline HailWood

What services did you receive and how long / how much?

I have been looking for a soft domme as an intro. So more info would be useful.

One more thing - she offers “spunk on puss”. If this is for real then I’m out.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline waly

Every once in a while Kate did something quite unique, a trade exchange! this could be gardening, house repairs and have even seen her request translations all in exchange for her services and yes I have participated. I still keep an eye out for these.
Very classy, pretty and educated but also horny as hell, with me everything was safe and protected. Likes her toys and happy to participate although unfortunately does not (did not kiss) or like R.O, which are two of my favourite things but happy with fingers and allowing you to use her toys on her.
She did get quite worked up with me, and seeing her come with my fingers whilst she used her toy was  a great turn on.

Offline MajorPayne

Like many wgs on AW she is actually older than the age indicated.