Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 Star Heaven  (Read 1267 times)

Offline fonk-vio

Hello I'm wondering if anyone has had any dealings with 5 star heaven from adultwork? Im on the verge of booking her for an outcall but I'm worried she might not be the most discreet.

Offline bonerman1969

Well considering she says on her profile that she's recovering from an operation and isn't working, you'll not be able to book.

Offline belfastpunter

I think it's just a bait and switch ad to entice you to pay for the private gallery.
It’s all common on that site. An ad appears from nowhere, two fake reviews, no phone number, makes like she has been there for years, "I'm on holiday", or "I'm sick", "can’t wait to see you guys, take a look at my private gallery, xxx".

Offline fonk-vio

Thanks for the info guys, I guess the search continues  :D

Offline Surewhynot

I did a reverse booking for next week. 5 star heaven responded. Not sure whether to accept or not.

Offline ChrsLud

I did a reverse booking for next week. 5 star heaven responded. Not sure whether to accept or not.

I met her off AW 6 or 7 years ago. She was known as JJ5tar then. A short curvy little red head with loads of freckles. Only saw her the once and her profile disappeared shortly after. I also saw her as recently as a few months ago with a profile on fabwinhers under the name just love sex. If you have a profile on there you can search her out

Offline fonk-vio

Thanks agin for the info, really tempted to book her. Cant find her on fabswingers so maybe shes left :/