Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North-east - Swift Taylor -- Prudhoe  (Read 2575 times)

1 review(s) for Swift Taylor (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline enitram

External Link/Members Only

Got in touch with Taylor on 4/5/18 to arrange a 1 hour incall for 8/5/18 at 2pm. Comms were fine, she told me to book it via AW, which I did. She confirmed the booking, and asked me to confirm on the morning of the 8th to make sure I still wanted to go ahead with it, I even told her that i would be travelling by train, and she informed me that her flat was 4-5 mins walk from the station.

I confirmed on the morning, got on the train a couple of hours later, arriving with 15 mins to spare. Text her but got no reply. Tried calling a few times, but simply got no answer. Got on the next train back home.

Taylor then messaged me at 2:38 claiming she had a family emergency, apologised and she sounded sincere.....So I let it slide. I didn't leave a negative review, thought i would give her the benefit of the doubt.

Last week, I got in touch with her again, asking if she was free on Sunday for a 1 hour incall. Again, she replied promptly that she was available and very much looked forward to seeing me. Things were looking up. Asked her if she wanted me to confirm via AW, but she replied that it didn't matter because she had "done the necessary at her end". I thought I would do it on AW anyway, only to find that she wasn't available on Sunday according to the site. So I got in touch with her again to inform her, she replied quickly and thanked me and that she would get it sorted.

Sunday morning, first thing, I confirm the booking again. But this time, before I take the train, I text her again and call to make sure.....surprise surprise, no answer ! A complete fucking waste of time. :dash: At least I was clever enough not to take the train again....ok, it's only a 20 minute journey, but still.

Read into this what you will, as far as I'm concerned she's one to avoid. This is my first review, and yes it's a negative, but I shall follow it up with a positive as the day was not totally wasted ;)

AmyBbw

Wowzers those pics are old, if I’m not wrong the 3rd pic on her profile was one I took for Temporary Yours many many moons ago

vw

Wowzers those pics are old, if I’m not wrong the 3rd pic on her profile was one I took for Temporary Yours many many moons ago

Over 5 years ago? 

Offline Sar-Major

Well she's also on "Gracie Girls" aged 30.............  :dash: :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Cheers for the review,  :drinks: Sorry you were pissed about, I did have my eye on her, but not fekin now.    :angry: :angry: :angry:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

AmyBbw

Over 5 years ago?

The third pic is at least 10 years old, some of the others are taken at the old studio 5000 in Sunderland, that’s been shut for about 5 years now. If it’s the lass I think it is (can’t recall her name) she is a cracker, had an ammmmmazing butt.

Offline Sar-Major

There was a girl working out of Prudhoe for Christony years ago before they went under.   :scare:

Seen her once, and this lass is looking a tad familiar to me............  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

AmyBbw

Collette maaaaan! It’s been bugging the life out of me. She had an amazing body

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OscarC

There was a girl working out of Prudhoe for Christony years ago before they went under.   :scare:

Seen her once, and this lass is looking a tad familiar to me............  :thumbsup:

Was it Catrina? She worked out of Prudhoe when I saw her once, back then she was in her 40’s. Good shag, got very wet. External Link/Members Only

Offline enitram

She finally got in touch today, claiming it was the agency's fault who lease her the apartment cause they double-book it etc etc, and that she had to drive back to sunderland and her phone had died. She goes on to say that she is not a timewaster and says she is genuinely sorry. I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but I will not try and make it 3rd time lucky for a booking.

Offline Sar-Major

Was it Catrina? She worked out of Prudhoe when I saw her once, back then she was in her 40’s. Good shag, got very wet. External Link/Members Only

YEP. That's the lass Oscar. As you said a very good shag indeed, and knew what she wanted from an appointment also.  :thumbsup:

Offline Wilbur69

Her pics are of another girl though !!
Banned reason: Made more post reports than useful contributions / threats

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Who's pics do you mean and if they are of another girl then who is it.    :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Well, that tell's us a lot FFS :dash:

Offline Wilbur69

I'm sure the pics are of a girl since retired kitty sweet, she had a spell working at ty and Valentine's but turned India and changed neme from Colette to kitty sweet, I knew here very well before she left the area too.
Banned reason: Made more post reports than useful contributions / threats

Ste74

I booked her last week and had no problems at all.
Yes i agree the pictures are a bit flattering
But i had booked and visited before i read any reviews on here.
I will definitely be seeing her again

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I booked her last week and had no problems at all.
Yes i agree the pictures are a bit flattering
But i had booked and visited before i read any reviews on here.
I will definitely be seeing her again

Whatever experience you have had with her doesn't make enitram's experience any less of a negative. Why not post a proper review with some details of the services she offers as per the guide I linked to. 

Offline canny lad 1960

Explains why she has very few reviews on A/W...was tempted but not after reading this.

Offline BustaN

The pics are of Collette who used to work for Temporarily Yours and A1 the Diamonds. Collette retired many years ago and Iv heard through her pal that they’ve messaged her asking to remove the pics but she’s just ignored her and still continued to use them. So Defo even more verification this girl isn’t who is in the pics