Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Coleen - KSG, Didsbury (aka Isobel at La Maison)  (Read 1348 times)

44 review(s) for Isobellaboobs (38 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Links: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins (including DFK, OWO and sex).

Looks: She now has shoulder length pink hair. I was actually rather disappointed with this but it still suited her. I hope she goes back to red at some point. She looked around size 12-14. She is a fairly tall though, so while she has plenty of meat on her nothing was too much out of proportion (for my tastes). Nonetheless, the pics which show her to have a flat stomach are probably her sucking it in a bit. Very nice natural tits, I don't know if they're G cups but that seems about right and they're certainly very big. The claimed age of late 20s/29 is of course not accurate and I thought she looked around mid-late 30s. Given her age, I thought she had fairly pretty face and she had a nice sultry look. Overall, good looking.

Service: She almost immediately informed me that she does anal but I suppose that is helpful even though it was a pretty clear "upsell" attempt. She was definitely pleasant and friendly throughout. Good DFK which intensified as the punt went on and there was plenty of it throughout. Good OWO with a good and somewhat uncommon technique (not much movement of the mouth or lips but lots tongue). It was moderately deep but certainly not deepthroating. Onto 69 and it was enjoyable but she ended it with one of the worst fake orgasms I've seen and heard in a long time - it was almost funny and I probably did well not to laugh. I didn't care at all though (because I don't do it for them) but other punters may not have liked it (or maybe other punters would have got her to cum for real).

Sex was enthusiastic and enjoyed in a variety of positions however in CG and also in missionary she was slightly restrictive. I'm an average size and it wasn't late in the day so she shouldn't have been pounded red raw from earlier. It wasn't bad but it was a little frustrating. In doggy she positioned herself quite well and wasn't restrictive. The cynic in me wonders if it was all a ploy to get me to go for anal (at the extra cost of course). Overall the sex was still good but I certainly can't say it was great.

Once we'd finished, she offered me a massage. It was pretty good and it meant I definitely got my full time. A good way to end, especially since she volunteered.

Overall: A good GFE punt from a nice girl. Nothing outstanding in any area and a few negative aspects but I'd still happily see her again.

Offline milkman10

good review il have to try a parlour one day

Offline cash2spare

Thanks Nigel, as long as you got balls deep inside her and enjoyed yourself that's all that matters, cheers.

Offline davey.edwards1969

a very balanced report nigel
i understand fully what you say about "upselling services" but i find it useful
when i first started punting i can remember so many awkward conversations with the girls along the lines of
them saying "what do you like then ?"
me replying " whats on offer ?"
them replying "is their anything special you are after"
i always found it a bit embarrassing asking for anal - even if it was advertised

i have seen isobel a few times now but i always remember the first time when during the introduction she started by telling me what she did and didn't do and said " oh and i love getting my arse fucked if your interested"
the only other girl who openly offered it ( without me having to ask ) was Verity at GFE

so some may call it upselling but i find it helpful

Offline NigelF

Forgot to add her AW link: External Link/Members Only

All her other reviews on here (the ones I could find) were missing it too, so I've indexed her AW profile to the reviews I found (they're all parlour punts).