Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LindaLovemuch - Heathrow  (Read 3417 times)

1 review(s) for modeymart (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for LindaLovemuch (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

Pics looked good and she's got good reviews on here so went with her.

Logistics:

Texted her with the time I wanted, she or the pimp texts with a generic message about pricing and postcode. All booked done and easy. Then I get there and she texts me the room number. Done and very easy.

Big hotel on Bath Road. 1hr parking is £2!

Looks:

Accurate pics if anything she looks better in person I think. Typical curvy Latina, big arse and big tits. (Fake) Late 20/early 30s I'd say, she said she has a Brazilian and Moroccan background but grew up in Spain. I found her sexy tbh. Dress size 12, no extra pounds. She carries it well.

Services used: £80 for 30 minutes. LFK, OW, sex in multiple positions.

So I get in, she's friendly and chatty...good start. Offers a shower I decline, then says do I mind washing my hands so I do.

Chat for a bit about life, then I get on the bed and she's standing next to the mirror and she calls me over. Starts grinding me whilst maintaining eye contact with me through the mirror she's got a lovely arse, very hot, whilst I play with her tits and arse. Then she gets on her knees and gives me OW, whilst again using the mirror for eye contact whilst I play with her tits. The OW was deep and she worked the balls well but as always with OW it's nothing special.

Then onto some LFK, it's not constant...some tongue here and there but it's not DFK throughout...combo of LFK/DFK. Then I fucked her from behind in front of the mirror, again very hot.

Then onto the bed for more LFK and some tongue and OW, whilst I play with her pussy at the same time and I finally cummed with doggy on the bed.

So defo a positive, she's sexy, very hands on and likes to take charge. Shame about the OW though cos it says OWO on her profile but I never asked for it pre-booking tbf I guess. And wasn't in the mood to argue for OWO cos the punt was going well at the time and i was v.turned on.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:46:59 pm by JonasG »

Offline peter purves

Is she a Bubble Butt contender - even if she has been placed as one of the earlir entrants of that thread - just seeking confirmation?

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:23:10 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JonasG

Offline Trex

Good review, I did try to see her last year I give her negative feedback on here because she wasn't in the flat at the time, her friend was available but I didn't find her attractive.

I might see her in the near future I live quite close to Healthrow so I hope it be her not someone else. She differently my type of women.

Offline JonasG

She's defo flaky.

Tried to book her before, she never answered her phone a bunch of times. Answers texts like 5 hours after. (I usually do same day bookings)

Offline jordan452

Her booty looks phat, plus shes got A Levels on her likes list may have to visit.

Offline JonasG

Just to let everyone know she texts you out of nowhere.

Punted her over a month ago and she texts me today with Hello.

Doesn't matter I've got a punting phone but for the people who don't...

Offline Trex

Just to let everyone know she texts you out of nowhere.

Punted her over a month ago and she texts me today with Hello.

Doesn't matter I've got a punting phone but for the people who don't...

She must like you then lol.

I saw her today in Heathrow and she so wild in a good way, she reminds me of Sofia Vergara. I might see her again for 1 hour because i only see her for 30 mins today and her english is good too.

Thanks for your review JonasG

Offline JonasG

Yeah she's sexy as fuck and got v. good enthusiasm. Banging her from behind in front of the mirror was mint.

Can't go wrong.

Once my funds are better, I'll see her again.

Offline Ladypleaser

Arse is definitely augmented :thumbsdown:

Offline JonasG

Oh yeah both tits and arse are fake.

Offline RAJEC

Offline peter purves

Cross-referencing with AM - with vid

Sabrina

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cross-referencing with VS profile - No name on the profile

Ad confusingly runs as:

Hot new Latina girls best massage service around VIP
Posted by Lebaramontecarlo@hotmail.com

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:10:08 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac