Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SARA KATE 'THE PUMP TOUR' - Cardiff gate  (Read 6045 times)

7 review(s) for sarakate (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Jwill90210

LINK : External Link/Members Only

Well gentlemen, what a waste of time this lady was!

I like to arrange my meets well in advanced due to working over 50 hours a week my time is very limited so i had booked with Sara and spoke to her numerous times just to confirm the booking.

The day of the booking came and comms were perfect reassuring me that my time slot was still booked for myself and the room number for the hotel, i thought perfect! but this is where it all went downhill and fast  :scare:

So I arrive a little early to the meet so have a quick drink (half a pint) to settle some last minute nerves but let Sara know I was in the lobby of the hotel and to text when she was ready...minutes go by without a response and BOOM :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I GET A TEXT from Sara saying ' I do not want to meet you' like literally out of no where...

So i've booked a half a day off work, travelled over 30 miles to get told two minutes before the actuall meeting she doesn't want too meet me!

AVOID LIKE THE PLAUGE

Im sorry this is so rushed I just needed to rant and let other punters know about her  :timeout:

STAR-LORD

That's bloody rotten to hear of being rubbed over the wrong way.  :thumbsdown: Her current location is in London. Where was you supposed to meet her on tour?

Offline Jwill90210

That's bloody rotten to hear of being rubbed over the wrong way.  :thumbsdown: Her current location is in London. Where was you supposed to meet her on tour?

Tell me about it!

She was in Cardiff Gate for a few days last week (Wednesday, Thursday and early Friday ) but I was already in Cardiff on Thursday and she literally cancelled the meet 2 minutes before it being started!

Offline aps

Noticed the profile when she was touring here. But the muscular look (against my flabby body) kept me away.
Sorry to hear about your cancellation.

vw

Noticed the profile when she was touring here. But the muscular look (against my flabby body) kept me away.

:lol: :lol:

Deepest sympathy OP, even looked good on paper with the past reviews. 

STAR-LORD

Tell me about it!

She was in Cardiff Gate for a few days last week (Wednesday, Thursday and early Friday ) but I was already in Cardiff on Thursday and she literally cancelled the meet 2 minutes before it being started!

2 minutes before booking time?! JFC!!  :diablo:

Offline Jwill90210

:lol: :lol:

Deepest sympathy OP, even looked good on paper with the past reviews.

Thats what I based the meet on , over 1000 reviews on AW, all positive on here as far as I could find, just turns out im that 1 in a thousand  :dash:

On a positive note im not a 100 quid lighter so if the weather stays like it has today the beer garden is calling on the weekend

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
So has it been confirmed she was previously a male? Im curious.

vw

So has it been confirmed she was previously a male? Im curious.

searching her aw number brings up enough to put me off

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16732.msg260832#msg260832

Never usually is definitive evidence as most are lying cunts. 

vw

Hidden Image/Members Only

Just had  read i'm pretty convinced he is a  post op. 

I'm assuming op as looking for something a bit different.   

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
No where does it state on saras profile she used to have a dick. But it seems before he/she had the chop, he/she advertised as being a tran.
Mis leading and potentially mentally damaging for an unsuspecting punter.
Disgusting.

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
Apologies to OP if thats what he was looking for.

vw

No where does it state on saras profile she used to have a dick. But it seems before he/she had the chop, he/she advertised as being a tran.
Mis leading and potentially mentally damaging for an unsuspecting punter.
Disgusting.

Well special interest groups rights trump mainstream.

I remember the biggest joke thread on uke that discussed all the labels and pronouns.

External Link/Members Only

the thread highlight how easily led people are, just to appear liberal.

It s a big fuck you to non special interest lives. 

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
 :crazy: :wacko:
Felt like I was going doolally by the second post. Had to stop reading.
Man, women, gay, straight and bi. Makes life a lot easier using simple terminology.

vw

:crazy: :wacko:
Felt like I was going doolally by the second post. Had to stop reading.
Man, women, gay, straight and bi. Makes life a lot easier using simple terminology.

But every thing needs a label.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

anyway happy touting, are you crossing the bridge soon.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
 :P once I've finished touting

Offline Steelworker

Tell me about it!

That’s a pile of shit. I’d seen her on the tours section, and was tempted at the price to book. The reviews looked good, but did see a thread about the trans thing, didn’t know to believe or not. What swung it for me not to bother and punt elsewhere was the nature of the AW profile. I just thought I’d be meeting with a real eccentric and didn’t fancy that.

A bummer with your drive time too. May prove to be a blessing and the 100 can be put towards a good punt.

vw

That’s a pile of shit. I’d seen her on the tours section, and was tempted at the price to book. The reviews looked good, but did see a thread about the trans thing, didn’t know to believe or not. What swung it for me not to bother and punt elsewhere was the nature of the AW profile. I just thought I’d be meeting with a real eccentric and didn’t fancy that.

A bummer with your drive time too. May prove to be a blessing and the 100 can be put towards a good punt.

I thought celebrity punters like you hated cheapskate punts, and the price alone would put you off.

Based on your reviews, you punt more unreliable cheapskates than some of us.

socked you didn't price blame OP.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:48:11 am by vw »

np500

I thought celebrity punters like you hated cheapskate punts, and the price alone would put you off.

socked you didn't price blame OP.   :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Shop where you like, it’s your money.  I was going to see this one, until a text alerted me to the possibility she may have been a male, so booked else where. Qu white noise.

vw

Shop where you like, it’s your money.  I was going to see this one, until a text alerted me to the possibility she may have been a male, so booked else where. Qu white noise.

I do shop where i like thanks.  :hi:   

Many reviews mention he was born male, that's enough for me. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:31:12 am by vw »

Offline Foxtail17

I seem to recall that in another thread about her someone had managed to find an old profile/article where she told where she had the surgery, and named the clinic/doctor.

np500

I seem to recall that in another thread about her someone had managed to find an old profile/article where she told where she had the surgery, and named the clinic/doctor.

Never heard of her until her profile popped up £100 and fit, read a few reviews , sounded good, mentioned to fellow punter and he pointed it out, not in to the risk so booked another, that’s what mate’s are for .

SeekingtheTruth

LINK : External Link/Members Only

Well gentlemen, what a waste of time this lady was!

I like to arrange my meets well in advanced due to working over 50 hours a week my time is very limited so i had booked with Sara and spoke to her numerous times just to confirm the booking.

The day of the booking came and comms were perfect reassuring me that my time slot was still booked for myself and the room number for the hotel, i thought perfect! but this is where it all went downhill and fast  :scare:

So I arrive a little early to the meet so have a quick drink (half a pint) to settle some last minute nerves but let Sara know I was in the lobby of the hotel and to text when she was ready...minutes go by without a response and BOOM :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I GET A TEXT from Sara saying ' I do not want to meet you' like literally out of no where...

So i've booked a half a day off work, travelled over 30 miles to get told two minutes before the actuall meeting she doesn't want too meet me!

AVOID LIKE THE PLAUGE

Im sorry this is so rushed I just needed to rant and let other punters know about her  :timeout:

Could have saved yourself the travel time if you had done some research, the pics alone would put me off though.

np500

Could have saved yourself the travel time if you had done some research, the pics alone would put me off though.

Thay do when you know ?   just looked like a fit Milf to me when you don’t !
Funny how pedo’s look like pedo’s whe cought  out .

vw

Funny how pedo’s look like pedo’s whe cought  out .

I think the papers pick the worst photos to emphasise the point. 

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry to hear that you got messed around.

Got to admit, by the pics I also thought she looked a bit manly.

np500

Sorry to hear that you got messed around.

Got to admit, by the pics I also thought she looked a bit manly.

Fuck, I best check out the shemales on x hamster !

Offline mrdiamond77

Fuck, I best check out the shemales on x hamster !

Have fun!

:D    :lol:

np500

Have fun!

:D    :lol:

I’m sure I would if I was that way inclined, she’s no spring chicken, so with all the fitness stuff she does, I just looked on her as a fit , toned, Milf , but who knows for sure, one thing for sure, I’m not risking none of that shit ! The replacement punt will be £60 extra, but small price to pay, and sorry O P got messed about like that, far worse situation than my last negative.

Hectorshouse

Lucky escape JWill!

This is a risky game we play, research can only help, but we can still be with a booking that is not what it should be?

Offline Steelworker

Lucky escape JWill!

This is a risky game we play, research can only help, but we can still be with a booking that is not what it should be?

Which would be the worst nightmare  :wacko:

Offline Jwill90210

Thanks to all of the posters on here!

TO clarify no i was not looking for a trans at all  :scare: :scare: Im into an older woman and with the body she/he has i thought perfect!

But so glad it didn't go ahead! no way on earth could I have that on my mind that I've fucked a bloke hahah! :dash:

Anyways the 100 quid saved has gone onto Welsh Brunettes GB at the end of the month for a birthday treat

Dilly Dilly  :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Thanks to all of the posters on here!

TO clarify no i was not looking for a trans at all  :scare: :scare: Im into an older woman and with the body she/he has i thought perfect!

But so glad it didn't go ahead! no way on earth could I have that on my mind that I've fucked a bloke hahah! :dash:

Anyways the 100 quid saved has gone onto Welsh Brunettes GB at the end of the month for a birthday treat

Dilly Dilly  :drinks:

Bloody hell!  From pissed off to elated I would think OP!  Lucky escape there me thinks.
Saved you fucking Tarzan. :vomit:

Offline Bigbadgeorge

So glad I read this thread.
I’m working in Leeds over the next couple of days and her/his profile caught my eye as I’m partial to a bit of rimming and love fit milfs. The only reason I checked her reviews out on here was because I had a quick look at her/his private gallery on AW and was a bit suspicious of the close up of her pussy. It looked like it had a bit of work done down there and something just didn’t look right. Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against post or pre ops but I’m afraid it not my thing. Sara should have mentioned it in her write up.
Ukpunting saves the day again.