Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaxBabyx Manchester  (Read 1275 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stones69

External Link/Members Only

Wow.

Stunning figure, friendly, pretty, amazing pert kissable breasts. Jessica was fantastic fun for a half hour meeting. She is all about making you feel good.

Started with a sexy lap dance where she quickly let me use toys on that sweet pussy. It was so hot watching up close as I slid that dildo up inside her. I had to give that little winking hole a deep slurpy wet tonguing whilst I was in the neighborhood. She moaned and groaned like she was really in to it.

Then on to the bed where she sucked me off as I slid an even bigger dildo up inside her hot young cunt. She loved it and it wasn't long before she slipped on the rubber and I fucked her in missionary with her legs over my shoulders. She kept telling me how flexible she was and to get stuck in.

The negative is all the different rules, no fingers, no anal, no cowgirl - all saved for her husband. Funny how we all draw an arbitrary line somewhere.

If you plan within her clearly stated rules you won't be disappointed. Paid £70 for 30 mins with OWO. Will definitely return.

Online Bustydusty

Thanks for the review - I take it there’s no kissing?

Offline Stones69

A kiss on the cheek hello and one for goodbye. Also no RO. Rules, rules, rules. Still good though

Offline chrishornx

A kiss on the cheek hello and one for goodbye. Also no RO. Rules, rules, rules. Still good though

No RO .....ouch