Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier G Pattie - nr. Salford central  (Read 1280 times)

22 review(s) for Premier G pattie (16 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jimijamison

I'd seen Pattie a few years ago whilst working in Manchester, became a regular... Creature or habit and she did what I liked, good massage to start and she'd tease me "up".

Anyways I've always found her Comms to be good and her AW profile reflects her availability, she doesn't communicate when she's not available.

I've worked away for a few years in London and returned on a work trip so looked her up on a "lunch break" luckily she was available.

Her flat is near Salford Central and she has a concierge. Entrance is through pin key so easily done.

Great thing is she looks exactly as I remembered her and she remembered me so we got straight to it, she got a bit wild and in the craziness I didn't last too long. We had a chat and she gave me a great massage loads of cc swipes and she went b2b ony back flipped me over and did the same on my front. We went at it again, she took it out of me but it was worth it.

Its funny isn't it but the thing I remember most is she always just had a mattress on the floor...it works anyways and I'll be back I imagine.

My first review, be good to have some feedback!

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:08:42 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Jimijamison

£100 for the hour. I've never done 30min sessions, don't like to be rushed.

STAR-LORD

£100 for the hour. I've never done 30min sessions, don't like to be rushed.

+1

Same here I'm not a fan of 30 minute bookings. I try not to book less than 1 hour also.

1st time I did a 30 minute booking was because it was the only slot available on a tour with a well reviewed English SP (which ended up turning into 45-50 minutes).  :)

2nd time was because I'd met a Polish SP (now retired) for 1 hour, went into town for 2 hours for a few pints of Guinness, and then decided to book half hour with same lady, as I wanted dessert before I caught train home, and before she went to London!  :D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:24:43 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Jimijamison

Haha awesome. I remember booking Pietra (Brazilian) in Leeds before she moved to London and then Jasmine/Ivy (now runs Orathai Massage in Scarborough) 1 after another... As they lived in the opposite buildings... That was a really good afternoon.

STAR-LORD

Haha awesome. I remember booking Pietra (Brazilian) in Leeds before she moved to London and then Jasmine/Ivy (now runs Orathai Massage in Scarborough) 1 after another... As they lived in the opposite buildings... That was a really good afternoon.

1 booking after another? JC!  :timeout: If you find time, that's 2 more reviews you can put up.

Well done for putting your first 1 down btw.  :thumbsup: