Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy6 - Withington  (Read 789 times)

2 review(s) for mandy6 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cash2spare

Okay fellas after reading a review of this wg I decided to investigate further.

At the request of cocksuckin bigthickdick here is my review of what went down.

Made contact with her and arranged a 30 minute slot for £40 as advertised on her web page:
External Link/Members Only
Dingy scruffy house on a main road in Withington, parked up down the road as it was a daytime meet.
Entered the house and yep was scruffy as fook and as has been said before so was the wg lol.
She was covered in tattoo's and had mouth piercings too and was skinny with saggy tits.
Amanda was up for anything and so was my rampant cock (the warm weather stirs my loins and a standing prick has no conscience)
So off we go upstairs to a pokey bedroom with a single bed in. Kit off and she's sucking my member nice and deep and plenty of ball licking and rimming on me. Made sure I never got too close to her facially and no oral or rimming on her.
Onto the star fish and 5 minutes pounding before I get another blowie.
Got her into doggie and rubbered up, some deep pumping and I'd shot my load in the noddy.
On withdrawal of said penis I did notice what looked like a small blob of cum on the outside of the johnny but on reflection this could have been vaginal discharge. Whatever it was I didn't touch it and she took the noddy off and wiped my cock clean.
Quick chat about owt n nowt as I got dressed then I fucked off out of there sharpish, never to return.
Would I return for sloppy seconds..................no fuckin chance

Online Bustydusty

Cheers have to admit - better review than mine :lol:
I probably won’t be back but if I did I’d just let her suck me off again and close my eyes!

Offline cash2spare

Cheers have to admit - better review than mine :lol:
I probably won’t be back but if I did I’d just let her suck me off again and close my eyes!

Mate I had my eyes closed too lol, every holes a goal!

Offline NigelF