Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HotWetKate - Chelmsford  (Read 2411 times)

27 review(s) for PetiteEnglishKate (9 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimayre

Hi guys, another TOFTT: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enquired via AW email, then arranged by text, responses to both were prompt. Arrived at postcode, another text and was directed to flat above some shops.

I was met by Kate, who is as per her profile pics (and verification face pic), pretty, young looking brunette, I would actually say looked younger than the 22 mentioned. Probably 18. Says 5'6, actually maybe a little taller. Incredibly slim (which I love but others I know may not). I am talking ribs, hips, A cups, and a super slim waist. Like corset thin waist when she was bent over in doggy. Some slight spots on face, but make up covered, and to be honest her looks and figure really made up for that.

She's English, quite shy, not very talkative, seems like she hasn't been doing this long, but very happy to please.

I am vanilla in my tastes, and like a natural girl next door GFE, and she gave me all of that, to include OWO, light FK (after warming up from lip kissing only).

A turn on for me was that she really did get wet when I fingered / RO. It was like she was majorly turned on. I looked up to see her clenching pillow, eyes shut, really enjoying it.

One negative, whilst the flat was nice and tidy, the bed with black sheets (never a good idea) wasn't the cleanest  :thumbsdown:

However, if you can ignore that, I would really recommend to those who like the very slim young looking girls. I will definitely be back, as long as she keeps at it.

Offline Wozel

Hi mate, how was her OWO? And was there any parking?

Offline jimayre

OWO was OK, not outstanding, but it isn't my thing anyway so I am not the best judge, plenty of parking.

Offline Wozel

Cheers mate. Think I’ll add her to the hot list  :cool:

Offline mork

Interested in this one, so thanks very much for your review.  :thumbsup:

For others - don’t bother with PG - the photos are rubbish, apart from the face photo. But this is almost mirrored with veri photo, so save your pennies.

Offline johnholmesm8

Very interested in this girl too...had some communication but looks too good to be true, clearly not. Love to hear more reviews on here....anyone else planning a visit?

Offline Hackneylad1

I was also interested in this girl.
Because I had a bad experience with another young newcomer in Chelmsford where the enjoys list was a pack of lies, I sent HotWetKate an email to get her to confirm some things on her enjoys list which are important to me.
It was read but I got no response. I should check first before booking if some of the enjoys are important to your punt.

Offline Feeling Hopefull

Thanks for the review, another one added to the hot list  :D

Offline johnholmesm8

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

I met Kate around 2 weeks ago.

I'll do a review later today.

She ticked all my boxes and I would see her again but the location is very close to a family who we visit regularly and I'm worried about being spotted......