Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: RED Southport - Hayley  (Read 3462 times)

Offline caudell

01704 535555 on Canning Road in Southport

Location wise it's neither terrible nor totally discrete being on a road with residential houses opposite the turn in for the industrial units.  Felt a little exposed, even on a Sunday when the neighbour businesses were closed.  But given Scarlet's demise I thought I'd give it a try and without a website to see who was on played parlour drop in roulette.

Seemed like only 1 girl on offer - Hayley is milf territory, a size 12/14 with small boobs but relatively ok body and was very friendly.  £50 for half hour with OWO on offer for an extra £10.  So it was a standard parlour jump- bad massage just to break the ice but could have avoided it.  turns over with the little chap already awakening for the BJ, lots of eye contact but a little too firm for me - prefer a little sloppier, but plenty attention to the balls so ok.

Then RO for the clean shaven pussy, no real fake attempts to moan etc but when I did get a response felt liked I earned it...  Responsive small nipples willing to kiss (not french) and then on with the jonny for Mish - happy to have the legs up and spread, but although a nice tight pussy didn't hit the sweet stroke so when i was happy to  I lay on the back for a hand job to finish on her tits.

All in all, a typical parlour girl - nicest room for a while though with shower in the room and Hayley took one straight away so it's ok to use.  Nice comfy bed.

Will go back to see who else is on - especially as they do late night Fri / Sat

Offline Johnny Wadd

Thanks for the information.After reading your review i thought i would give it a go. The venue of RED at Southport is signposted on the main road - 80 yards up a side road on an Industrial Estate.There web site gives address and telephone number. Easy parking on the road and completely unobtrusive.Nobody about mid day.Best to ring ahead  to book your time slot or simply turn up on the chance of not being in the  waiting room for 30 minutes.The charges at £50 per half hour for the basics ie oral and penetration, and anything special has to be arranged with  the lady for additional cost. I was told the opening times 7 days a week are now 11am to 10pm.  Jackie was there Tuesday - friendly, sometimes assertive  in her 40s and plain. Body nothing special.  Sue the other mature lady apparently is a large breasted short lady blue eyed blond in her 40s and works on a Friday,There seems to be 7 girls in all. Nice helpful receptionist Cassie was there from the start, All went smoothly and without the stress of finding city locations.  The main down side was she would not allow any filming which is understandable as regards trust. It also felt a bit sterile compared to visiting peoples homes. This may be what you want and the pricing is certainly in the discount area to give a try.

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
DavidW:

Please be careful posting WGs real names Hun.  Perhaps edit your post and change to  the WGs 'working' names for discretion. I'm sure an innocent mistake but please change this if you can.
We all like to keep our real identity as concealed as we can, both WGs and clients alike.

Thanks
X
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:02:35 pm by Bellabooty33 »

Offline Hk

Have not been there for a few years,
Do they still have photo of the wgs that are working on the wall,
And is it still all red in colour inside

Offline caudell

I didn't see any photos when I was there, think it's had a makeover since you were there.  Seemed new (ish).

Bella Booty - are you on the rota there?

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
I didn't see any photos when I was there, think it's had a makeover since you were there.  Seemed new (ish).

Bella Booty - are you on the rota there?

Not these days but many moons ago yes.

I'm just aware that a lady's real name has been used (likely accidentally) in the post I replied to and it's not ideal since we all, WGs and clients alike, operate under fake names.

Thanks xx

Offline Johnny Wadd

Yes it was certainly accidental. I had assumed that the ladies names given me were not their real identity. It was the receptionist who mentioned this during conversation.

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
Yes it was certainly accidental. I had assumed that the ladies names given me were not their real identity. It was the receptionist who mentioned this during conversation.

You're right DavidW.
It has since transpired that it was indeed the receptionist who, without thinking, gave you one of the ladies' real names, so of course you're only repeating what you've been told and obviously do not know her working name  :rolleyes: - It's been passed back to the receptionist to just be more cautious in future, so apologies, you weren't to know.
Thanks
Xx

Offline Johnny Wadd

Please let me add that the receptionist was excellent at her job and she was not to know i would be doing a write up.

Offline Bellabooty33

• Service Provider
Please let me add that the receptionist was excellent at her job and she was not to know i would be doing a write up.

Oh God, yes of course. It's just a mistake. Your heart just sinks when you see your real name exposed.
Xx