Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chyna - Premium - South Shields  (Read 1550 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

This was a same day booking for half an hour at £60. 

Communications

It took me a few attempts to get an answer on the phone from Premium which is unusual, but I was speaking to someone within about 10 minutes.  At this point the address wasn’t available because Chyna was relocating from Sunderland to South Shields.  This wasn’t a problem for me so I went ahead and ultimately received the address in good time. 

The house is one I’ve been to before and is basic but fit for purpose.  It’s just off a main road, easy to find, and has decent on street parking.

First impressions

Chyna is described as being aged 25 and a size 10.  I’d say that’s about right.  She’s pretty and curvy with her tight jeans and clingy white top showing off her assets nicely.  She was friendly and chatty throughout. 

Main event

Chyna asked what I liked and I replied with my preference for “the girlfriend experience”.  I always assume this is understood to mean some kissing, oral and sex.  However, the only “kissing” on offer was a few light pecks on the lips.  That’s always a big disappointment because without enthusiastic kissing, I just don’t know how to start. 

However, we moved on to OWO and I have to say this was good.  She ended up between my legs and going at it hands free with cheeky eye contact. 

I suggested we progress to sex and Chyna warned me she was “crap” at cowgirl.  “How bad can it be?”, I thought to myself.  Pretty poor it turns out!  She went at it from a squatting position and was really uncoordinated so it was doing little for me.  We swapped over to missionary so I could take charge and this was better.  Sadly, she then started some fake moans and cringeworthy “dirty talk” that continued to put me off.  A final switch to doggie and then prone bone did the job though. 

Conclusion

It a neutral.  Chyna was enthusiastic but the lack of kissing, poor cowgirl and fakery spoiled it for me. I’ll not rush back, but your mileage may vary.  She has a good attitude so may well improve over time. 

As a side note, my clothes smelled faintly of smoke after I left and I hate that.  I go home alone so it’s merely an inconvenience, but it could get someone in trouble with their partner. I didn’t notice the smell during the booking, so don’t think Chyna is a smoker, but the last occupant of the flat may have been. 

SJL1892

Cheers for reviewing. Damn shame about the cowgirl debacle as I bet it would have been a delight seeing that ass in reverse. As you say, she may grow into the role and hopefully gain some rythm!

Offline Arfa2stroke

It’s the lack of kissing that puts me off...thanks for the review

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. It did say mixed race in the profile any idea what please? Does she appear mixed Asian or African etc. Cheers

Offline Milly Of NCL

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Is this the lass?
External Link/Members Only

None of my business, but I’ve met the lady and that’s not her x
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review. It did say mixed race in the profile any idea what please? Does she appear mixed Asian or African etc. Cheers

Sorry for the delayed response Waynekerr600 - didn't spot this question. I'm really not sure to be honest! At a guess I'd say she has some Asian heritage.