Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly Dymond: Cardiff-Hot Milf  (Read 1213 times)

3 review(s) for holly dymond (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Outcall to hotel on outskirts of town
Paid £250 for 2 hours.
Great comms.
Arrived spot on time.

Came out of bathroom wearing sexy black undies, holdups and heels.
 Lots of FK, and blowing and licking all over my neck and body. Lots of nipple kissing and sucking.

Lovely sloppy BJ with lots of spitting and drooling of saliva, good tongue work on the shaft. Brought me on edge a few times.

RO on her sweet, fresh smooth pussy. A couple of piercings got me well turned on, and Holly appeared to like the attention my tongue was giving her.
Condom on and sex in mish and GG. Big turn on to see those boobs bouncing as she rode me, and I came hard.

After some chat and kissing she gave me a great oily tit wank and I unloaded all over them.

All in all a bloody great punt. I was well up for it and so was Holly who had a great positive attitude from the start and seemed to want us both to have fun.

She has a full time civvy job and is outcall only but if you are in the Cardiff/Swansea area she is well worth a call.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:42:39 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Steelworker

Nice review, Foxtail. I’ve thought about booking this one but difficulty of staying in hotel locally is a hurdle. Day use rate could be an option if she has flexility.

How attractive is she facially?

:thumbsup:

Offline Foxtail17

I found her very pretty indeed. Type of lady you would be happy to have on your arm I would say.

STAR-LORD

I found her very pretty indeed. Type of lady you would be happy to have on your face & penis I would say.

Fixed.  :D

Offline WelshMichael

Nice review, Foxtail. I’ve thought about booking this one but difficulty of staying in hotel locally is a hurdle. Day use rate could be an option if she has flexility.

How attractive is she facially?

:thumbsup:

A lack of incalls is what has put me off. If she offered them I'd have seen her by now.