Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whim or wait?  (Read 1311 times)

Offline RAJEC

Reading the summer thread, unplanned horn is inevitable.

I’ve generally always met the need as and when (the big ones being the exception, ie tourers or expensive punts), but would prefer to plan and wait (for obvious reasons; more spare cash/more enjoyable experience based on reviews etc).

What do you do: punt on a whim, or plan, prepare and wait?

Offline DastardlyDick

I tend to go with the wait and plan option for the reasons above - more money available and more research to (hopefully) get a better punt.

Offline RAJEC

Thanks dick.

Impressed at the restraint you and others show to do this!

vw

i wont wait for anyone, i punt when i fancy and have no fixation on anyone in particular so work for me.

Offline Analist

The older I get the more I plan in advance. Sometimes, I'll arrange a quick punt if I see a visiting girl I like the look of.
There's no doubt I've had more negative experiences on a whim ... the little brain does not think as logically as the big one.

Offline Dipper

When the punting stars align and both opportunity and funds are there it’s whim every time for me.

But if the bank of puntland isn’t playing ball, or for example it’s a more difficult venue transport wise, I’ll carry on planning for a later date.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 02:15:05 pm by Dipper »

Punter115

I have no financial worries at all ...problem is ageing unfortunately, so I am dictated with how I am feeling health wise, which can and does get in the way of my forward planning at times.

Offline RAJEC

I have no financial worries at all ...problem is ageing unfortunately, so I am dictated with how I am feeling health wise, which can and does get in the way of my forward planning at times.

I don’t mind punting on your behalf  :lol:

Offline ciderhead

When it comes to punting my little head  decides when and I just go along with it

Offline Derrick101

I wasted a lot of money on whims... So now it planning  with AW and ukp reviews.

Offline Scarboroughdude

I don’t mind punting on your behalf  :lol:

FFS, keyboards sprayed with coffee again :D :D :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Punter115

Offline threechilliman

Plan and wait generally, the problem comes when I get an unexpected opportunity and none of my HL are available.

Offline mrdiamond77

I tend to plan and wait as my punting time is often limited.

Offline Poundboundround

For me on a whim and usually on the day. But walked on a B & S about two weeks ago and haven't been able to spend the cash and it's still in my pocket  :dash: :dash:
Even as the day goes by and logic is taking a further backseat can't find any one decent to splash on  :wackogirl:

Offline stevesimmons101

Mostly always on a whim, sometimes 2-3 a week. I'll even spend 2 hours on public transport if that's the closest available. I think I have a problem...
Banned reason: Troll / Undesirable entity
Banned by:

Offline boardyhell

depends on how much i have drunk the night before

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mostly always on a whim, sometimes 2-3 a week. I'll even spend 2 hours on public transport if that's the closest available. I think I have a problem...

Now pull up a chair as I think you've not been sharing.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You got something(s) to share with the group MrSS101 ??  :unknown: :unknown:

vw

Now pull up a chair as I think you've not been sharing.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Easy to knock up a review on the 2 hour bus trip back.   :D

Offline Dark_Gable

On a whim is the norm for me, I've never actually booked an appointment in advance before.

Offline bearcat69

I do a lot of planning and research, so that when I do punt on a whim (same day punts being the only real feasible option for me right now), I have a good idea who to go for and what to expect.

Offline JonasG

Defo on a whim.

Once I get the idea, I have to go through with it lol.

Sometimes it's a shit punt, sometimes it's good. That's life.

Offline Plan R

When younger I used to get the horn and just go immediately.
Walked out of a college class more than once to go punt..

Getting a bit older now (50) my lead time has gone up a bit - but I find a planned punt 24hrs in advance is
the most I can tolerate without feeling like I'm in an episode of Japanese 'Endurance'

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

When younger I used to get the horn and just go immediately.
Walked out of a college class more than once to go punt..

Getting a bit older now (50) my lead time has gone up a bit - but I find a planned punt 24hrs in advance is
the most I can tolerate without feeling like I'm in an episode of Japanese 'Endurance'

Hidden Image/Members Only

:lol: i know the feeling!!!!

Offline stevesimmons101

Haha guys, I've just started doing reviews and will be doing them for all future meets.
Although, I've been doing a lot of really regretful meet's from WG's that aren't online so no links etc for met to share.

Tuesday night I'll have one up though lol
Banned by:

Offline captainarcher

I'm pretty much on the whim though I do try and keep it to weekends only

Offline Marmalade

Easy to knock up a review on the 2 hour bus trip back.   :D

This fellow sounds like he just gets the 2hr circular bus tour.

If you went looking and didn’t find, you should be embarrassed at wasting that time rather than gloating about it.

If you went looking and found something then either write the fucking review or go home and enjoy the glow from having your cock exercised.

Not, “Hey I did fuck all, anybody else, fancy sharing?”

Seems some people get internet access without asking the parent who pays for it? Or was the right hand just tired from wanking and you thought a keyboard would be ‘a good work out’??

Doesn’t seem like it’s working out for you, stevesimpering.

But anyway nice try. Maybe this was you that got fifth place in “trying to remove a bra from a mannequin”? External Link/Members Only I couldn’t quite make out if it was your bus stop, but I’m sure it’s coming up soon ...

Offline potbellypete

I used to play on a whim most of the time, usually if i got some unexpected free time. I would just open AW and pick someone nice and local with a phone, however now as I prefer group events it takes much more planning. 

I have to coordinate a session weeks in advance, arrange a suitable excuse etc. and it invariably involves travel so have to make sure that my stated location and my actual one are close by. So many apps share your location and even though I am careful I am not 100% certain to remember to turn off GPS etc.

Offline stevesimmons101

This fellow sounds like he just gets the 2hr circular bus tour.

If you went looking and didn’t find, you should be embarrassed at wasting that time rather than gloating about it.

If you went looking and found something then either write the fucking review or go home and enjoy the glow from having your cock exercised.

Not, “Hey I did fuck all, anybody else, fancy sharing?”

Seems some people get internet access without asking the parent who pays for it? Or was the right hand just tired from wanking and you thought a keyboard would be ‘a good work out’??

Doesn’t seem like it’s working out for you, stevesimpering.

But anyway nice try. Maybe this was you that got fifth place in “trying to remove a bra from a mannequin”? External Link/Members Only I couldn’t quite make out if it was your bus stop, but I’m sure it’s coming up soon ...

Great pointless rant bro, we won't go into what you sound like...
As I said, prior to your post, I've started to review and will be reviewing. Not that I should defend or explain myself to you.
Banned by:

Offline Plan R