Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD & Woofie duo - Kensington Olympia  (Read 3085 times)

163 review(s) for MissKDD (159 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]
55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only
Incall @ their normal rates (so £570 total)

Meet:
I've seen both several times, and I am always guaranteed an great no holes barred time. Had been thinking about putting duo together for a while, so when I saw woofie had duo day with Kristen, I jumped at the chance. Ended up being the filthiest time i've had.
I had wanted Kristen to dom Woofie, and there were a few things I had wanted to do, but as usual I completely forgot as I got swept up in the flow of things. Highlights of stuff we got up to are below, which are not neccessarily in order:

- Out the shower and straight into the fun. Threeway FK, double blowjob, getting rimmed by one while the other sucks me off, facefucking both, fingering and spanking both of their butts. Obviously there was groping anywhere and everywhere by all three of us.

- Moved onto Kristen bent over on the bed and Woofie rimming her, while I settled behind her and rubbed her clit. She was close to squirting so she got up and rubbed herself off to a large squirt. Myself and Kristen both had a nice taste.

- After more deepthroat on me, they both had their heads over the bed, taking it in turns to get facefucked deep. Kristen is unbelievable at this, as you can literally fuck her throat as if it's a pussy. Always gets me close to cumming. I wanked myself to cum in Woofies mouth (well Kristen took charge and told Woofie to take the cum in her mouth), and they then shared it. I had Woofie clean up my cock with her mouth.

- Kristen had bought a strapon, which is wanted to try, so she took Woofie from behind while I stuck my cock in her mouth

- Fucked Kristen anal doggy, while Woofie lay under her licking away. Kristen ended up squirting a bit right in her mouth.

- Licking out Woofie until she came, with Kristen rimming me from behind, spreading my cheeks to get as deep as possible.

- Taking turns to rim and deepthroat me while I spanked them with a paddle. So I would stand by edge by bed, one would lie on bed on her front deepthroating me, while I would spank her with a paddle, and the other would be behind rimming me.

- Kristen riding me while Woofie sat on my face. She was literally soaking.

- Kristen pissed in woofies mouth twice (super precision pissing), and made her hold in mouth and gargle. The second time she had woofie pass some back to her, and both gave me blowjob while their mouths were full of piss. Obviously they swallowed. Spitting cum, piss or squirt out is not allowed on the agenda with these two  :lol:

- multiple fucking in cowgirl and doggy, both pussy and ass.

Think that's most of what happened. I would have loved to have had longer time with these two, felt I could have kept going for a while. Kristen always has ideas on things we can try, and Woofie is always up for whatever is suggested. They are both super enthusiastic and easy to get along with, so there is never a dull moment with them.

Offline MrMatrix

Great review OP- and even better punt- what a fucking dream that was. Amazing- Jealous me not much..... :thumbsup:
Woofie has been on my HL for a very long time since a mate of mine visited 3 years ago. ..... :hi:

Offline unus669

You lucky b**tard OP. Wow, glad you enjoyed your time :thumbsup:

Woofie has been on my HL, hopefully to see soon  :D

Offline threechilliman

Sounds very similar to my last punt. Fuckin' brilliant!!

Offline Pacho

Having seen both individually a few times, its good that the service is still top notch! Cracking report, one for my wish list  :hi:

Offline Sinz

Out of breath just reading the review, full of action, nice one :thumbsup:

Offline a_test_person

Damn jealous. How far in advance did you book?

Offline Hobbit

Tried booking Woofie a few months back but the AW email went unread and I had no response. Would like to see her but communication is extremely important and never a good sign if messages go unread with no response.

Offline claretandblue

sounds crazy in a good way but to spend 570 on a punt is bonkers

Offline redmanggg91

Banned reason: White knight / troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Yes it is- but what an experience. And this hobby is about experiences. Not sure I could spend that much either. :hi:

Offline OutForJustice80

For you maybe (and me in my current circumstances). Context is king.

Offline Cum_again

I’m booked in to see MissKDD in a few days....

Can

Not

Wait....

:lol:

Offline claretandblue

For you maybe (and me in my current circumstances). Context is king.
to be honest the only context I require here is money, for me I would need to be earning in excess of 250k a year after tax to consider blowing that much on a shag!

Perhaps the op is, either way good luck to him

WHG

Not necessarily. I earn nowhere near that amount (£250k after tax) but I’m making plans to splash out on a birthday treat with her in a few months (if the schedules align).
I normally punt once a month so, I’ll take one month off from punting to justify paying beyond my budget.

Offline claretandblue

Not necessarily. I earn nowhere near that amount (£250k after tax) but I’m making plans to splash out on a birthday treat with her in a few months (if the schedules align).
I normally punt once a month so, I’ll take one month off from punting to justify paying beyond my budget.

I said "for me"? Clearly its just my opinion  :dash:

Offline Bartolomeo

Thanks guys.

It is a lot of money, and for some it would be too much. For me, they and the experience I got was worth it. To be honest I wish I could afford something like that every week.

Damn jealous. How far in advance did you book?

I think maybe a month. I got lucky as they day i decided to check Woofies profile, she had put up the duo day date.