Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katty_Blue - Selly Oak, Birmingham.  (Read 2641 times)

1 review(s) for Katty_Blue (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline daveymagoo70

As i am always on the lookout for ladies of the Asian persuasion seeing this profile pop up in my search in the last few days on AW i had to take a closer look, as new, there is no back ground to her here in the midlands section, there may be coverage of her in other areas if she is only using the Katty Blue name while here in Birmingham,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

15 mins=£40. 30 mins=£60. 1 hour=£100....  No extras mentioned.

What really peeked my interest was her location, Selly Oak, as i know of 1 Thai working there already and she wasn't showing as working so thoughts of being a replacement came to mind.

Initial contact was through text which were replied to quickly and concisely and the road of the abode was confirmed as the 1 i know of already. An appointment was arranged for Sunday morning at 11 o'clock. I was asked to confirm the appointment on the morning of the appointment which i did as agreed. Speaking to her on the phone she has a good command of the English language.

I arrived on the road in Selly Oak and it was by lucky chance i got a parking spot, for people that don't know the area it is  a well know student area so cars everywhere. The train station is a 10 minute walk away and buses do come around the local area.
When i had parked i called to say i had arrived 5 minutes early and i was told to come straight up as she was ready. Lo and behold yes it is Chacha Rees address, walked up and knocked which was answered straight away, no hiding behind the door, thankfully it is the lady in the pictures but the age must be taken with a pinch of salt, i would say add 10 years to what it says on the profile but she did look good enough for me. Around 5 foot tall, nice figure dressed in short mini skirt and clingy top. Ushered into the room and i had to ask where Chacha was as i am nosy, she looked at me while she thought about her reply before saying "oh you know Chacha, been here before?"  answering yes i then confirmed the services as agreed, massage with full service for £100 for the hour. I was offered a shower but declined as was in the shower 15 minutes previously. Off she went to stash the cash and i undressed and made myself ready. Upon her return she confirmed Chacha knew me and went on to say she was taking a 2 week break so she was there to cover for that time.

I had laid down on the bed and she started with a gentle massage, if you are looking for a full on massage you won't get that with Katty, the gentle caressing is more a prelude to sex. She was doing sensual strokes and moved between my legs pushing them wide so she could get at the meat and 2 veg, after a good 10 minutes of teasing she asked me to turn, when i did i saw she was naked, a nice pair of real breasts that are quite perky with nice hard nipples, figure was quite tidy but does have a little belly on her, nothing off putting though. She oiled her front up and started rubbing herself over me paying particular to the penis, getting him nice and hard and rubbing it between those breasts, a safe 34D i would say.
When i was good and hard she got the condom and put it on with her mouth and went on with covered oral, not to spectacular to be honest and i hardly felt it so asked her to climb on instead, on she got in CG and began to ride me like a good 1, working up a good tempo which got the sap rising, she asked if i wanted to change position and i declined, enjoying the feel and view, so she carried on with good pace. After a while i asked her to climb off and take off the condom and finish with mouth while she sat on my face which she did with no issue. It was a nice fresh and shaven pussy and didnt have any bad taste, with that she made me come and cleaned me up after shooting all over myself with wet wipes.
Once clean she got the oil again and started massaging my front and began to have a chat. Firstly asking if i would be able to pop again, i said i highly doubt it but she just smiled and said i would, challenge accepted!! 
Katty went on to confirm she was here for 2 weeks covering for Chachas break and normally worked in London where she has been for 5 years and prior to that she was working in a Thai restaurant in Lincoln for 10 years, so puts more doubt on the age being 29.She wouldn't disclose any other working name so cant check if she is previously reviewed.
She continued massaging my arms and chest before getting to the cock and balls again and started trying to get me hard again, give her her due, she isn't no quitter and soon had me rising again. she shifted position sitting on my face again and started with a mouth and hand, this time uncovered and felt a lot better, while i was going at her with my tongue she accepted a finger in the pussy and then 1 in the ass as well, no trying to stop me but seeming to push back on me harder so deeper i went and ended with the good ol 2 in pink 1 in stink. It took some time but christ she made me cum again so kudos to her for that.....
Again a quick clean up with wet wipes i was again  asked if i wanted a shower, again declined as i would have 1 back at home.
A little chit chat as we both got dressed then a pleasant goodbye before heading out the door.I had arrived a little early and left 5 after 12 so there over the hour so no clock watching

So was it worth it?  For me yes as it is the Asian kink that drives me  and she ticked all the boxes for me in what i wanted from her.
See her again?  Definitely but most likely for 30 minutes next time, she also does 15 minutes for £40 so if in the area needing a P&D i would look her up
Added bonus, she is no cock in a frock Thai.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 02:52:52 pm by daveymagoo70 »

Offline seandana

Glad to hear you had a good time DM I saw this lady on Saturday afternoon and I have to say your experience description is identical to the one I had even down to the second shot which isn’t always on offer with Thai girls I saw Chacha when I was there on Saturday and I think they are both working this week

Offline The Owl

I wonder why she wants to keep her London identity secret or separate from her Birmingham one. She sounds like she could be amass quite a few positive reviews with her approach to the job. I'm tempted but time is against me and I don't know who she is in London so a day trip to the capital would be ruled out.

Offline lord bendtner

I have seen this girl 6 or 7 times when she worked at New sensations, Roseworthy in Cornwall using the name Candy. The review is very accurate from what I have experienced. The OWO seems like a new addition to the menu. Chacha also worked out of the same place on occasions so that is probably how they know each other. Both provided excellent service. Would put their ages at mid forties.

MarcT

Great find DaveyM. Thanks for TOFTT and intel.  :drinks:

The quest continues