Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - Berwick Street Walk Up / central London / Soho  (Read 1551 times)

Offline ralhar

Lisa - Berwick Street Walk Up / central London / Soho

Monday around 5pm.

Quite busy outside and an audience of sassy shop girls across the road smoking vapes and cigarettes sniggered when i stepped inside.

Despite being rush hour got shown straight in. Probably because of the girls across the road.

20 minutes - £55 + £2

Had a quick chat then got a blow job and sex then concluded the chat while getting dressed.

The door went a couple of times while I was there and there was someone behind the curtain when I left but the whole thing was very relaxed and unhurried.

She is a very dependable service in the ever decreasing pool of good punts available in the neighborhood these days.

Pretty face, firm tits, good attitude and a nice accent. I think she's there Saturday through to Monday but she might do more. I don't think she works anywhere else.

Offline Liverpool

Lisa - Berwick Street Walk Up / central London / Soho

Monday around 5pm.

Quite busy outside and an audience of sassy shop girls across the road smoking vapes and cigarettes sniggered when i stepped inside.

Despite being rush hour got shown straight in. Probably because of the girls across the road.

20 minutes - £55 + £2

Had a quick chat then got a blow job and sex then concluded the chat while getting dressed.

The door went a couple of times while I was there and there was someone behind the curtain when I left but the whole thing was very relaxed and unhurried.

She is a very dependable service in the ever decreasing pool of good punts available in the neighborhood these days.

Pretty face, firm tits, good attitude and a nice accent. I think she's there Saturday through to Monday but she might do more. I don't think she works anywhere else.

She's an attractive 30 something Czech. Even by Soho standards she's incredibly vanilla though. Glad you had a good time.