Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maxes angels- billie- chelsea cloisters  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Oliver_roberts93

I was bored and feeling quite horny and i was having a look around and i saw that Billie was available so i decided to meet her again because she isnt available often. Simple call to maxes angels and everything was arranged. Text sent but room number wasnt because she hadnt booked in yet so i thought fair enough they will send it through closer to the time. They didnt and about 10 minutes before my booking i called them and explained and they sent me the rokm number.
Arrived at the room and rang the bell was greeted by Billie who was wearing a sexy pair of bra and panties, was lead into the room and greeted with a kiss. She instantly recognised me from my last booking with her back in february and remembered all the stuff we talked about too which i thought was nice. Offered wine and a shower, declined on the wine as i dont drink wine but took the shower. Small bathroom but managable, fresh towels, deodreant and mouthwash were provided.
Walked into the bedroom where Billie was waiting for me and we started off with lots of fk with lots of touching. After a few minutes off came her bra and off came the boxers and i laid back on the bed and she gave owo and it was pretty fucking good. Managed to take her panties off and carried on with a bit of fk, repositioned myself on the bed and she sat on my face. Dove straight into eating her out and after a few minutes i could feel her shaking then she came. After this popped the condom on and she got on top and started bouncing on my cock although we ended up having the worlds loudest bed, i then flipped her over and fucked her in missionary with more fk then finally doggy style. I was close to cumming so i quickly pulled out ripped the condom off and came on her tits.
After having a quick clean up we laid on the bed and talked for the remainder of the booking. Billie is great at holding a conversation and is very friendly and easy to talk to. Its not often i spend £200 but Billie is definitely worth it, great tits, nice arse, cracking personality and isnt lazy with what she does.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

...Billie was available so i decided to meet her again because she isnt available often.

Thanks for you review Oliver_roberts93, far be it from me to discourage anyone from posting a review or contributing to this site. However I believe that it is against the forum rules for a member to post more than one positive review of the same service provider within a 12 month period. I think that you should have just updated your original review using the 'reply' facility.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186066.0

Offline Stud01

Maybe admin or someone else can merge the threads.

Offline Oliver_roberts93

Oh sorry didnt know about that