Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Amber Liverpool  (Read 1337 times)

5 review(s) for Naughty_Amber_ (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline merseyrob

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Amber on a few occasions, usually an on the day booking via text. She comes back fairly quickly and can usually fit me in at a convenient time.

She uses a chic hotel in the city centre where it is easy to skip past reception and into the lift up to the room which is plush and a nice place to spend time.

In terms of looks, she is as described - a really attractive face and well proportioned body - she isn’t skinny but firm all over. Breasts are pert with lovely nipples that she likes having played with. Very smiley, friendly and well spoken - a classy lady.

Where she scores for me is her kissing - real, proper DFK throughout the punt which makes it feel like a true GFE.

You don’t get much noise out of her during sex, just soft moans which may or may not be genuine.  One thing I don’t like is that she is lubed up when you arrive which although means you don’t have awkwardness of her interrupting the flow to put some into her pussy just before you penetrate her, does mean you can taste it when giving her oral and overpowers her natural juices.

Cost wise she is right at the top of my budget at £100 for half an hour. One day I will splash the extra £50 and go for an hour and start off with some action in the walk in shower.

Overall a positive punt and worth it as an occasional treat.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 07:59:08 am by merseyrob »