Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle’s Jen x x - Liverpool  (Read 929 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JammyD

Newcastle’s Jen x x

External Link/Members Only

Met Jen at some well known WG serviced appartments in Liverpool Docks. Comms with her was excellent, very prompt and lively detailed messages! Good start.. paid £120 for the hour.

Jen is a bubbly character. Around 5’4” tanned size 8 body, stomach not toned but not bad at all, couple of subtle tattoos on back of shoulder and foot. Good natural suckable C cup tits. Long brown hair.. was happy with the package. I read reports of the face but was above average to me. Given her selfies in the face pic its not anything like I expected (never is). Selfie pics of body certainly accurate. Those pics on her profile havent changed in a while. Was wearing nice lingerie and heels as requested (tick). I believe previously advertised her age much younger but its now at 37 which I wouldnt disagree with. Looks good for her age. She is quite talkative, maybe a bit too much for my liking but am sure others wouldnt mind.

On to the action and it all felt a bit mechanical if I am honest. She lay on the bed and asked me to strip... TBH hate this as no build up meaning I am floppy from the off.. (she is supposed to be a GFE)
All the usual stuff FK, OWO, cowgirl, doggy (quite liked this), mish, RO, she was willing in all positions but nothing to write home about. In fact I recall her going into rampant bunny mode as soon as i got inside her cowgirl damn near broke my cock. Same goes for OWO just felt like I accidently caught my cock in a Dyson! Did have to guide her and tell her to slow down.

Neutral rating for me... Good comms, very friendly, good body, service not bad but not good either.

Offline Golovkin

Offline shaft10

Cheers for the review JammyD, I've been tempted to see her when she's in the North East

Online frankc

Nice reviewing there Pal.....she's a decent little shag is this girl ... :thumbsup:

Offline JammyD

Thanks fellas.. likewise think i’ve read your reviews too.. mucho gracias!  :thumbsup: