Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angellory FULHAM  (Read 1339 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

The location isn't in the slightest bit discreet being on the corner of a main road in a busy area, you are quite in sight of the cars and foot traffic but her comms are one of the best so far, fast replies and no misunderstandings, saw me at an exact time that I wanted and wore what I had requested to wear.

I was disappointed with her looks and was hoping that she would look like she does in the pictures but no. She has ruined what could have been an attractive nice natural face, her whole face looks swollen and puffy especially her lips with fillers that seem to be becoming what every girl has. Her body is bottom heavy, size 14, ass has underlying shape to it but could be even better if she was to lose a good amount of pounds. Lory came across as friendly enough but seemed to know it all and is fairly patronizing. (Do all Romanians have an attitude like this?)

She gives very good OWO with lots of eye contact, one of the best I've had, could use less hand and slow down a tad which pulled her up on both of these. Switched to her on top where she is a good rider  :coolgirl: then to doggy where I finished. Is distant during sex though. More OWO for the second round but as usual it wasn't happening, fair play she did try right up until the limit to try and get me to cum again.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Does she still restrict you from touching her breasts due to her surgery
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline jimbocimil

yeah, CIM/Filming is extra now. Not many other good providers in and around this area, so I suppose she can get away with this level of service these days.

Offline horsa

Does she still restrict you from touching her breasts due to her surgery

I didn't attempt to touch them so I cant answer on that sorry

Offline claretandblue

she looks scary in some of those photos  :scare: :scare:

Offline brownman

Filming used to be included, now she has more extras and a worse service.
Turned into a typical Romanian

Type_O_Negative

When i saw her last time (two months ago) her lips were natural. Does it mean she recently had another surgery?

Offline boardyhell

off my list.does any one know how much cim and filming are

Offline frodobaggins

off my list.does any one know how much cim and filming are

Not off your list then

Offline mattharding

I saw her over a year ago and she pissed me off because she only allowed 2 cums per hour. WTF. I pay for your time, not per-cum.

Visually I thought she was ok, but she was complainng about her sensitive fake tits and made the whole experience a neutral, just shy of negative for me.