Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English beauty for you watford  (Read 1190 times)

7 review(s) for English-beauty-4u (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Brokenshed

Adult work number 4167430
External Link/Members Only
I booked her on the basis of STeve 2's review. She has subsequently sparked debate on 2 threads.  I enjoyed fucking her, but she has some off putting traits.
Physically, quite pretty, slim, except for the pot belly, small tits clean shaven attractive pussy
Comms were weird, I arrived 5 to 10 mins early, phoned from the hotel car park, she said not ready, and her hair was wet, cHi phone back in 5
I phoned back, once more she told me, her hair was wet, did I mind.
Anyway, she directs me into hotel through a do side entrance, up a flight of stairs and then the phone went dead. I'm standing like a lemon near a coffee machine and decide to go back to the car. I start to drive off and the phone rings. I stop it's her. This time I get the room number.
Once inside she's wearing a short black dress and looking good.
Clothes off onto bed, snogging and she suddenly isn't sure she has condoms. She did a big box of em.
Snog, oral, cow girl all good
 I think I'll try anal. She's doggy, head in pillow and I'm lubed up. In I go,, taking it nice and gentle
 But she is whimpering, so I suggested a break. She takes condom off, says "poo" and told me she'd had  a shit just before I arrived.
She then checks her phone and "Josh", has phoned. She.asks.if she can phone back. I nodded, and part her legs and finger her as she speaks.to Josh. She tells him, she's with a client, and from nature of their convo she's keen to see him, but he's not around
After the call, I suggested missionary, she's comfortable and I can go as hard and fast as I want
After cumming, got a massage.
Not clock watcher stayed over the allotted hour. Paid £110 , prety good value as anal include Included
So I've tried to be comprehensive, to allow fellow punters to make am informed opinion. What I enjoyed, or put up, others may not fancy

Offline Benjboy87

Cheers for the review

I've seen her several time in st Albans (she is back there now) and never had issues with poo lol (hilarious).

As for answering phone during booking, must guys would hate that. I had similar experience on my 2nd booking with here and although I agreed at the time, at end of the booking I did say in future do you mind not that and have not had any issues since.

With services, agree that she is a "does what it says on the tin" type girl.

Usually takes a good pounding in the ass once warmed up.