Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jerry - The Georgian Oldham  (Read 527 times)

Offline Acjimbo2015

First review so don’t bite. I’ll get some more up of recent punts shortly.

External Link/Members Only

The Georgian is a regular haunt of mine when I’m working in the Oldham area. Discreet back entrance with car parking available although I always park in the Sainsbury’s round the corner and walk round, only a couple of minutes away. Always very clean inside, friendly receptionist and good VFM at £45 for 30 mins plus extras to the girl if required - £10 for OWO as standard.

Walked in on Thursday as I had time to kill and there were two girls available - Madison and Jerry. I’d seen Madison before and found her pretty dull so went for Jerry as I’d never seen her in there, as it turned out it was her first day. Paid my 45 and was given a room, has a quick shower and Jerry soon came in. Agreed the tenner for OWO.

She’s listed as 36 on the site and I’d say that’s about right, if anything she looks a little bit younger. Not the prettiest but definitely not ugly, and has a really filthy look about her. Body wise I don’t think her tits are 36DD as listed but they’re a decent handful. She’s got a slight belly on her but is pretty slim otherwise, size 10/12.  She’s Irish but has a bit of a mixed accent.

First of all she’s great fun. Seemed to really enjoy herself and not shy - it was her first day in the Georgian but she said she’s worked in a few places. Once I was dried she came over and started kissing me, DFK with her tongue right in. She then got on her knees and started sucking my cock, loads of eye contact and dirty talk, which I was into.

Then got on the bed and continued sucking me off, asked her for a 69 and she climbed straight on. Her pussy was spotless and fresh and she seemed to enjoy it. After more RO with me between her legs she wanked and sucked before on with the condom and started with her on top. Loads of dirty talk again and really went for it. I then got on top, still plenty of effort and noise from her. Doggy next, holding her mini skirt which I’d asked her to keep on. She took a real pounding and took it well, was happy to get well spanked too.

I knew I wasn’t far off so asked if I could finish on her tits, no problem. Jizzed all over them while she played with my balls. Had another shower after it and she carried on chatting away.

A great VFM parlour punt - for the lads who want a perfect 20 yo body she’s not for you. For those who are happy to pay 55 quid for a great shag with a girl who knows what she’s doing, I’d recommend her.

goldwing1

I`m from Oldham, even though I get most of my punts via Adultwork, I still go in now and then in an emergency.
It`s a good parlour, been going for over 40 years, very well appointed, well run, and no drug addict looking scruffy types that you see in other places