Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane Salford  (Read 1094 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline george r

External Link/Members Only

Recently in popular hotel in Salford,a quick text and booked in for the next day, parked nearby for free for 3 hours, texted her when I arrived and got room number by text a few mins later,plenty of reports about her looks so down to service, kissing for me was closed mouth but its her choice , a blowjob to get me hard and she put the party hat on started in a slow cowgirl ride, wanted to fuck her arse so asked for this, a quick lube and slid in nicely from behind, lasted longer than I expected and enjoyed fucking her arse for quite a while before I shot my load,enjoyed it but didn't click and no real kissing for me so a neutral.

£70 for 30 mins

Offline Fast and Bulbous

As 'French kissing' not 'French kissing (discretion)' is on her enjoys list, then a neutral is fair on that basis :hi:

Online frankc

I've been thinking of having a pop at this girl George so thanks for the info Pal..... :thumbsup:

Offline MrMog

As 'French kissing' not 'French kissing (discretion)' is on her enjoys list, then a neutral is fair on that basis :hi:

I agree, she full on FK with me but its a fair review if she advertises it without the at discretion and didn't give the goods.