Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss D Divine Bodmin  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

External Link/Members Only

This one changes her username more often than u change my underwear (approx once every two weeks.) :yahoo:
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline streetstroler

She's on my HL and I'll get round to seeing her sometime. Wish she'd drop her price a bit though. A while back after a profile change she claimed to have had it hacked. Been around for a while now, I think she started off in St Austell.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

She's on my HL and I'll get round to seeing her sometime. Wish she'd drop her price a bit though. A while back after a profile change she claimed to have had it hacked. Been around for a while now, I think she started off in St Austell.

I can't remember where but there was talk of drugs etc. Proceed with caution.

Offline streetstroler

Yeah on some of her pics she does look a bit stoned.

Offline ciderhead

I find if they keep changing names then its for a reason and my guess its not a good reason

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

I find if they keep changing names then its for a reason and my guess its not a good reason

Exactly. Possibly the drugs allegations were under a previous incarnation on AW feedback.

Offline squigmcdig

Dee was originally in St Austell, she was a bit plump but a good SP.  I haven't had the 'pleasure' of visiting her for several years as she is now a complete fruit loop now,  heavy drug user and very emaciated.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Dee was originally in St Austell, she was a bit plump but a good SP.  I haven't had the 'pleasure' of visiting her for several years as she is now a complete fruit loop now,  heavy drug user and very emaciated.

Thanks for the drugs confirmation. Such a pity they wreck lives.

Offline Nickp

Thank you chaps, she bid on my RB. No thanks.

123eee123

I tried to meet up with her once
Just chaos never met
She sounded totally spaced out
I wouldn’t bother

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Thank you chaps, she bid on my RB. No thanks.

You're welcome.

That's how this site should be of benefit.

I'm glad we helped you dodge a drug fuelled bullet.

Offline squigmcdig

Seen her walking down the street yesterday,  incredibly bad shape,  100% avoid complete junky zombie.

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Seen her walking down the street yesterday,  incredibly bad shape,  100% avoid complete junky zombie.

She's now on Fab looking for 'generous men'.