Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oasis massage - Newcastle  (Read 3005 times)

Seinfeld

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review. I will keep it short. Found this place on Gumtree and they have a website as well, which I have given above. I tried booking an appointment couple of weeks ago on a weekend, so I had messaged. But no response, so forgot about it and went to another place near metrocentre. But I got a reply next day, apologizing for not replying to my message and I was promised a discount on my next visit. So today I felt like getting a massage and I was in Newcastle city centre, I remembered about this place and thought of giving it  try. Sent a message and I got a prompt  response and appointment in couple of hours. I reminded her about the promised discount and she agreed for 35£ for an hour, they usual rate is 40£. So I confirmed and she replied saying there is a new lady who will giving me a massage today. Hint hint.

So I went there, this place is on st Marys street near Haymarket right next to a bus stop. So definitely not discrete. Went in, there was slightly old lady, well dressed, looked like 40ish and spoke in broken English. As I was slightly before my booked time, she said the young lady is on her way. Immediately I see someone enter, I was told that she is the one who is going to massage me today.

Pretty good looking, maybe in mid 30s or early 40s and slim. Very good English, I was pleasantly surprised. I got into the room and got undressed, leaving my underwear on. She came in and started flirting immediately, while I was seated on the bed, brushing against my private region. She was wearing a low cut top, showing cleavage and she asked if I liked it. So knew immediately there extras we're on offer.

So she started the massage, and asked me to remove my underwear. flirting continues, playing with my ass, making jokes etc. So I asked her about the extras, 40 for b2b and HE and she agreed to be fully nude. Anyway first half the massage was just ok, not great. After 20-25 mins, I was asked turned over. She got nude, nice body, small nice tits. She got on the massage table, next to me. Kissing was allowed and it was nice 15 mins of sucking and playing with tits and ass. Then she got on with the HE, decent and slow. Not in hurry and left happy.

Overall ok massage and good b2b and HE
Paid 35 for massage and 40 for extras

I would surely return.

Offline Neil471969

Great post, I'll give it a visit myself.  :thumbsup:

Offline Knight Templar

Sounds very good , have to be honest , never really considered the place before , after reading your review I think I might have to give it a go
 :hi:

Offline thejohnoc

What was the massage room like? Massage table, music, dim lightening, candles, etc? I'm a sucker for aesthetics.

Seinfeld

Clean room with dim lights and a massage table. It was pretty standard with Chinese soft music.

Seinfeld

Great post, I'll give it a visit myself.  :thumbsup:
Yeah let me know your experience. Will try again after few weeks

Offline maxxblue

Clean room with dim lights and a massage table. It was pretty standard with Chinese soft music.

Not my experience at all. More like a clinic than a therapy room.  :hi: