Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu Student (Fulham)  (Read 754 times)

1 review(s) for lulu student (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

When: April 2018

Comms: All communication via text message, good English.

Location: Fulham, walking distance of West Brompton station but a good 20 minutes. Basement flat on a row of large Victorian houses. Affluent looking area although the stairs down to the basement are very dark.

Situation: Called number when outside as I couldn't see the basement door numbers due to it being dark. Was told to come down the stairs to basement. Ring bell and a young Oriential man answers and invites me inside the hallway. The apartment is very modern and clean looking. Down the hallway an Oriental girl comes out in lingerie and walks towards me to take over the negotiation. She leads me into the first bedroom which is again clean and modern.

I'm pretty sure it's the same girl from the profile photos but +5 years or so. In person, her English was very poor and I knew then that she was definitely not the person behind the text messages prior. I knew then that the 3 confirmations by text I got that 30 mins including CIM will be £70 is bollocks and I'll have to proprose this to the girl who'll either decline doing CIM or ask for more £ than stated. (It's happened in the past a few times, especially with Oriental WGs.) I proposed the 30 mins + CIM for £70 and she at first agrees, takes £60 out of the room and leaves £10 on the side near me and says something but I did not understand. I put the £10 back in my wallet and when she comes back in acting happy to see me, she then changes to psycho when she notices the £10 is gone. Tries to communicate but barely enough English to comprehend. I had a feeling she was not going to do the CIM and I would have paid £10 more than I should have.

Service:
She calms down really quickly and starts acting nice, trying to seduce me over to the bed. No massage offered and she quickly starts give me a handjob. After awhile she says "money, money" and points to her mouth so I can now interpret she wants the £10 for the CIM. I ask for sex instead and she puts a condom on. She becomes more passive and into it and I'm able to change to a variety of positions without objection.

Ends:
After a good 15 mins of penetration, I ask for blowjob and remove the condom. I ask her to lay down with her head raised up. She starts giving really good head and stops, says "money, money" again and I was convinced she was going to do it, so I give her the £10 and we reconvene. She starts pulling funny faces and getting reluctant when I get close to climax, which puts me off and makes it harder for me to finish. Eventually finish and she gets up immidiately, pulling faces. Wipes face with tissue, then wet wipe. I was still finishing in my hand by this point as she got up so quickly. She then returns to being super happy and friendly, asking for me to come back next time etc.

She walks you out of the bedroom then the young Oriental man walks you down the hallway to the front door.

Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 5/10 sometimes good, sometimes bad - felt like she put on a good act but she couldn't keep it up all the time.
Location: Discreet and easy to find. Very nice apartment, clean.

Conclusion: I have to give a neutral as I wouldn't go back but I got the service I seeked and it was a nice apartment so did not warrant a negative review either. I had planned to see another Oriental WG a few weeks prior as she had better reviews on here than Lulu, but had to cancel twice - no she's left London. Lulu was a knowingly poorer substitute from the reviews I read and that's exactly what I got.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only