Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant Katie  (Read 3779 times)

Offline miri21

Has anyone seen this girl pregnant Katie in Leicester yet, has some good feedback just unsure if it's too taboo?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

disgusting IMO, not my thing at all, not sure if the mother realises that owo can harm the baby.

Offline Knny

disgusting IMO, not my thing at all, not sure if the mother realises that owo can harm the baby.

How can owo harm the baby? (serious)

vw

How can owo harm the baby? (serious)

Oral gonorrhoea and chlamydia for starters are transmitted orally

a page if anyone is interested.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 06:11:24 pm by vw »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Not seen this one as yet. But pregnant girls towards the end are a lovely little kissing no for me. Seen a few and always had a great time even if service wasn’t that good. Might drop this one a bell.

Will keep you updated if I visit or learn anything new 😀

Offline Hotdogboy88

Perhaps this site not for you help if you a bit queasy of some people likes.  :hi:

vw

Perhaps this site not for you help if you a bit queasy of some people likes.  :hi:

In English thanks

Anyway fetus abuse is not my thing, maybe this site is not for you if you don't like other peoples opinions.    :bomb:

thanks for your reviews.   :drinks:

Offline Hotdogboy88

vw

Welcome.  :drinks:

Maybe this one could be your first review , odd there is no info about her before pregnant.   :hi:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Maybe this one could be your first review , odd there is no info about her before pregnant.   :hi:

I agree that’s what put me off her.

Offline mrdavj

vw

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:41:08 pm by vw »

Offline NigelF

In English thanks

Anyway fetus abuse is not my thing, maybe this site is not for you if you don't like other peoples opinions.    :bomb:

thanks for your reviews.   :drinks:

Having an issue due to the risks (albeit very low) regarding orally transmitted STIs (which presumably wouldn't be an issue (extremely unlikely) from your end anyway) is fair enough but that aside, what makes you think it's "fetus abuse"?

vw

Having an issue due to the risks (albeit very low) regarding orally transmitted STIs (which presumably wouldn't be an issue (extremely unlikely) from your end anyway) is fair enough but that aside, what makes you think it's "fetus abuse"?

That is enough to abuse a fetus in my opinion. 

especially with partner that will most likly go in all holes uncovered.

ad to that gangbang advertised

and rimming introducing random blokes poo into the body is not a good idea when pregnant (although does not specify giving)

Yep will stick with that i said.   :hi:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:02:41 pm by vw »

Offline Hotdogboy88

Oh wasn’t expecting that. 

Could it possibly be Mandy??
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:57:28 pm by Hotdogboy88 »

Offline HailWood

I saw Mandy when I went to visit Nicole just over a week ago (as mentioned in my review). I think I would have noticed a bump of that proportion in the profile photo and I didn’t.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I saw Mandy when I went to visit Nicole just over a week ago (as mentioned in my review). I think I would have noticed a bump of that proportion in the profile photo and I didn’t.

Then you are blind OR someone is taking the piss. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Then you are blind OR someone is taking the piss. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
If I’m that blind, I’d better sell my bikes  :scare:

Offline mrfishyfoo

If I’m that blind, I’d better sell my bikes  :scare:

Ooooh you having a bike sale.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline HailWood

Ooooh you having a bike sale.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Never - they are like my children to me. :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline HailWood

MAS

Moped attachment syndrome.  :D
Ah my moped. It was a lime green Fantic T1. Genuine 50mph. Rode it all the way to Leeds to meet a lass once when I was 16yo.
Funny how far one will travel for a shag  :sarcastic:

vw

Hidden Image/Members Only
Ah my moped. It was a lime green Fantic T1. Genuine 50mph. Rode it all the way to Leeds to meet a lass once when I was 16yo.
Funny how far one will travel for a shag  :sarcastic:

I noticed.  :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:48:07 pm by vw »

Offline mrfishyfoo

One day, but today is not that day!!  :cool:

Thought we'd already established that you're blind.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Your best effort so far.  :hi: :hi:
Indeed. In fact it’s even an appropriate fish which is perched on the pillion seat  :D

Offline 29 the grendon

Cockpumper

Did the lass get filled more times than the moped though? Haha sorry I couldn't resist.

On a serious note though. Ive spoken to katie via email and seen her private gallery pics. And i do strongly believe katie and mandy arent the same person.

Anyhoo katie is very polite and professional, she answered all of my messages promptly.

Unfortunately on the day of the appointment I had to cancel for health reasons.

Thankfully katie was very understanding.

Although i was thoroughly gutted to say the least!
Hopefully I can find an opportunity in my schedule to book another appointment soon.

vw

Did the lass get filled more times than the moped though? Haha sorry I couldn't resist.

On a serious note though. Ive spoken to katie via email and seen her private gallery pics. And i do strongly believe katie and mandy arent the same person.

Anyhoo katie is very polite and professional, she answered all of my messages promptly.

Unfortunately on the day of the appointment I had to cancel for health reasons.

Thankfully katie was very understanding.

Although i was thoroughly gutted to say the least!
Hopefully I can find an opportunity in my schedule to book another appointment soon.

A first timew poster to counter another first time poster.

Pure Sherwood shenanigans.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HailWood

Should’ve got a Fizzy?
Everyone seemed to have FS1E’s back then so me and my mate decided to be different and go Italian. Me with the Fantic and him with the Garelli.
I did indeed suffer MAS as VW puts it but was more than happy to trade it for an RD250 the day I turned 17 this resulted in YAS.
I now suffer from a combination of DAS and TAS but we live in harmony.  :yahoo:

Paulcurtis

I saw her a couple of weeks ago.

Her bloke knows she works and supports her. They have a separate flat where she works. Was something like 130/hour. Good owo. She is a bigger girl. Has two friend she would happily work with.

Nice kissing. Very keen. We didnt do A but she says she loves it.

I had a good time. Would recommend her.

She did say her previous pre preg profile was a diff name. She definitely knows her work.

Cockpumper

And for that reason you think im some sort of fake?

Cheers mate..

Offline eyeseebee

One thing I’ve often wondered. Can a pregnant prostitute be 100% certain who the father is? Even if they only have bareback with their partners, split condoms etc surely make it a possibility that a punter could get them up the duff.

vw

One thing I’ve often wondered. Can a pregnant prostitute be 100% certain who the father is? Even if they only have bareback with their partners, split condoms etc surely make it a possibility that a punter could get them up the duff.
Nothing is ever 100%, do you live in hope?   :sarcastic:

vw

And for that reason you think im some sort of fake?

Cheers mate..

Why not?  Why would we assume credibility when so much fuckwittery happens in Sherwood.

Offline eyeseebee

Nothing is ever 100%, do you live in hope?   :sarcastic:
Live in fear more like. Punting phones and fake names and jobs are an absolute necessity in this game.

vw

Live in fear more like. Punting phones and fake names and jobs are an absolute necessity in this game.

Not something i have ever worried about, UKBB and HP must need loads of sleeping pills if they think like you.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to feed your paranoia

When used correctly every time you have sex, male condoms are 98% effective. This means 2 out of 100 women will become pregnant in one year when male condoms are used as contraception.

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Most prossies will be using another form of contraception, suck as the pilli of coil.   Maybe pop over to uke and ask if you are interested. 

Offline eyeseebee

Not something i have ever worried about, UKBB and HP must need loads of sleeping pills if they think like you.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just to feed your paranoia

When used correctly every time you have sex, male condoms are 98% effective. This means 2 out of 100 women will become pregnant in one year when male condoms are used as contraception.

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Most prossies will be using another form of contraception, suck as the pilli of coil.   Maybe pop over to uke and ask if you are interested.
To be fair, the original point of the post was to question how Katie’s bloke would be able to deal with the nagging doubt as to wether or not the kid is his.

vw

To be fair, the original point of the post was to question how Katie’s bloke would be able to deal with the nagging doubt as to wether or not the kid is his.

Probably a cash addict and a bit thick so doesn't think about it.  Kids are just extra child benefit to some. The extras in life are covered by making their unborn baby into a sex toy for strangers.    :sarcastic:

I very much doubt it has been thought about, I look forward to the Jeremy Kyle show.   :music:

Cockpumper

Why not?  Why would we assume credibility when so much fuckwittery happens in Sherwood.

On that one post you can base that assumption on what grounds? Coincidence? Your strong beliefs?
Did you care to consider to ask any further questions? Which actually may have helped clarify if I was genuine or not?   Hardly seems fair to me if I'm honest.

You've previously explained your views based on your opinion of a situation... and to some extent I can see your points.  I haven't pulled any of your opinions to bits at the end of the day.
I've read them, bared those thoughts in mind and used them constructively for my own views.

Questioning my authenticity in such a way on a public forum, on the basis that I have one post seems a little trivial?

At the end of the day we're not all here to promote the WG in question, we all have our own curiosities and needs/bucket lists etc.

The OP asked a question, I've replied with a post to them as honestly as I can, and hopefully they can use any info to make there own decision.

vw

On that one post you can base that assumption on what grounds?

6 months a member and a one topic poster follows another one topic poster her for 3 months and first post is a revelation here.

Well dodgy IMO, but suspect the Sherwood shenanigans will be entertaining.

If you don't like credibility questioned you could always take up coprophagia.   :sarcastic:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A punting friend (not a member) saw Mandy approx a month ago. If she was carrying a bump, lke Mike says, it would have been noticeable and he would have mentioned it.

Also, in Katie's profile, 3 of the 6 pics in her PG are titled "face pic".

IF Mandy was pregnant and trying to use a new, different profile, it would be silly of her to show face pics in her PG.

(Access is only £1.20 if anyone wishes to check the face pic).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 01:49:49 pm by CoolTiger »

vw

A punting friend (not a member) saw her approx a month ago. If she was carrying a bump, lke Mike says, it would have been noticeable and he would have mentioned it.

IF Mandy was pregnant and trying to use a new, different profile, it would be silly of her to show face pics in her PG.

woudl make sense to use someone else's pictures if she was making the effort to distance herself.

I''m sure this will run and run, seems to be a new "knowledgeable" poster magnet.

Thing is the PG photos changed names since i bumped the thread.   :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I saw her a couple of weeks ago.

Her bloke knows she works and supports her. They have a separate flat where she works. Was something like 130/hour. Good owo. She is a bigger girl. Has two friend she would happily work with.

Nice kissing. Very keen. We didnt do A but she says she loves it.

I had a good time. Would recommend her.

She did say her previous pre preg profile was a diff name. She definitely knows her work.

PC, where was Katie's flat located? Don't give exxact location.

If you are still able to get her previous preg profile, please let us know.

Offline mrfishyfoo

A punting friend (not a member) saw Mandy approx a month ago. If she was carrying a bump, lke Mike says, it would have been noticeable and he would have mentioned it.

Couldn't help it so I used a freeview as the idea of fucking a pregnant Mandy up the arse actually really appeals to me.  :diablo: :diablo:

Seems like that won't be happening.  :dash: :cry: :cry: :dash:

I'm not going to be so crass as to post one of them BUT the lass in the face pictures looks CHINESE or similar to me.

Whoever she is it ain't Mandy in those pictures.