Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balance health - Bexhill on sea  (Read 1339 times)

Offline massageseeker1977

External Link/Members Only

I was in the area yesterday and stumbled across this advert, the sun was out and the women about had got me in the mood, really wish I had resisted now

The shop is just off the main road, behind the station and there is free parking everywhere so that is positive

After that it all gradually went downhill, the shop is bright orange so cant be missed

I walked in and asked for a massage, was taken to a room out the back and asked to undress

The woman was in her 40's and ok looking, paid £45 for the massage

The massage was ok for me as I don't like them too firm with the occasional brushing

Once I rolled over onto my back, the question was quickly asked with out any massage

This was followed with an offer of a body to body for £50, I haggled to £40 and this is when it all went badly wrong

The body to body was nothing more than her leaning over me and occasionally brushing her tits against my chest so I was rapidly getting bored

She then looked up and in pigeon english said 5 minutes left and proceeded to stop and it was basically left up to me whether I finished myself off or not!?!?!

To be honest this has only be rated negative because you dont have the option to rate it as awful!?!?

Offline DrConners

To be honest this has only be rated negative because you dont have the option to rate it as awful!?!?

:lol:  Great line.

The massage experience, perfect example of why I don't bother  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for taking the time to write this up regardless of the shit service. Only positive is now you know & won't waste your hard earned there again - Cheers  :hi:

Offline krish

had a similar experience myself about a year ago, crap facilities, girl was pleasant, massage was poor

Offline mike77

I have been there a few times not the best place on the south coast Cindy is good and Sofia