Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleanor Rose - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1562 times)

15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 for 60 minutes

Apologies for the lack of reviews lately, I took a bit of a break from punting.

I've had Eleanor Rose on my hotlst for a while and had a golden opportunity to escape work for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

Comms
Very good at replying on to AW messages and then whatsapp/text closer to the event.

Venue
Hotel in Central Manchester, not the most discreet entrances but no keycards on the lifts.

The Girl
The photos obviously show the best of her, they have been professionally taken and touched up. In the flesh she's a nice looking girl, a bit heavier than expected with a little bit of a belly but certainly still attractive.

Service
Cash handed over then once I was out of the shower the action start straight away and didn't finish till just before the hour was up.
Lots of DFK, OWO, RO, 69, little bit of Anal play, toys and protected sex in a few positions.
Eleanor seemed to enjoy the hour as well and was very responsive.

Had a nice chat afterwards and the time overran slightly. I was ushered onwards with a polite "would you like a shower before you go?"
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:33:50 am by ArtVandalay »

Offline reddevil93

Good lad!

I agree on photos they have been taken some time ago. Nevertheless, she delivers top class service and has great personality. Can't go wrong.  :bomb:

Offline p3ngu1n

Thanks for reviewing OP. Personally, at her rate I'd be expecting her to look like her pics; so I'm going to have to bump her from my HL

Offline Titi

Thanks for reviewing OP. Personally, at her rate I'd be expecting her to look like her pics; so I'm going to have to bump her from my HL

+1

The OP’s description of her is similar to that of NigelF. You expect more at this rate.