Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do females know if you havent ejaculated in a while? Pheromones?  (Read 2666 times)

Offline horsa

do you think this is BS or can they 'tell' if you haven't released in a while?

Offline peter_bungee

They can once u have especialy if cim!

Offline latecomer

I really have little knowledge of this but remember that years ago someone was selling a pheromone spray.  The idea was that you sprayed it round your collar and females were magically attracted to you.  No idea if it ever worked or caught on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I imagined you'd give out pheromones after you'd emptied your balls rather than before?

Offline horsa

I really have little knowledge of this but remember that years ago someone was selling a pheromone spray.  The idea was that you sprayed it round your collar and females were magically attracted to you.  No idea if it ever worked or caught on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I imagined you'd give out pheromones after you'd emptied your balls rather than before?

I was recently reading something on the net about men not ejaculating for a number of days and another article on 'nofap' challenge which is basically a celibacy test. And how they were getting more attention from ladies..

Offline Cmuthas

I read a counter argument about that. Basically these men had more self esteem (and thus more confidence with the ladies) having given up a habit. Similarly for anyone who has quit booze, smoking, drugs etc.

So yes it did work but not for the reasons cited (pheromones etc)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:22:46 am by Cmuthas »

Offline JamesKW

BS I should think as if they could tell many of us would be in serious trouble with the O/H.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I try and punt after OH has had shot one ...but things don't seem to be going to my plan lately with 2nd pop now 24-36 hrs away mind you  trying to get 2nd out with a 20 year old beats going to the gym :lol: :lol: OH knows when I`ve popped out one but the lack of flow these days is confusing her ...and me :( :(

Offline pewpewpew

In my younger days I'd always find that if I hadn't had a wank for a couple of days I could get a shag much more easily. I do suspect however that it more due to me being so horny and trying to get on any and every girl

Offline Billy no mates

I always found if I was ‘in’ a relationship it was much easier to ‘pull’. It was like you gave off some sort of laid back chilled out view, rather than he gagging for it approach.

Offline munterhunter

I think when she has to tell the next punter "either put your armbands on or let's moce to the shallow end of the bed" or she has to take an angle grinder to your spunk stains before washing the bed sheet might be a good indictator that it's been a while for you :hi: :D

Offline JonasG

I always found if I was ‘in’ a relationship it was much easier to ‘pull’. It was like you gave off some sort of laid back chilled out view, rather than he gagging for it approach.

Yeah defo.

Or in general if on a night out you aren't seeking to pull and intentionally chat someone up and you get chatting to a girl and come across quite nonchalant etc.

Offline BlueRock

Women can smell your desperation so it seems. I agree seems easier to pull when you already have a woman.
There's been some studies around pheromones and semen chemistry. Makes sense from a biology point of view women would want a man with a full tank. Semen apparently contains antidepressants and chemicals that bond a woman better to you. I used to wank in my ex's dinner if she fucked me off. She was sweetness and light after!

Offline Scarboroughdude

Women can smell your desperation so it seems. I agree seems easier to pull when you already have a woman.
There's been some studies around pheromones and semen chemistry. Makes sense from a biology point of view women would want a man with a full tank. Semen apparently contains antidepressants and chemicals that bond a woman better to you. I used to wank in my ex's dinner if she fucked me off. She was sweetness and light after!

Soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: i sprayed my keyboard with coffee..... so what happened? did she give you the (pork) chop ?

Offline hungrypunt

I heard this years ago too about giving off more "come fuck me" smell if you had a full tank.

Better than this though about 20 years ago, after I had the snip and other half fucked off, I found telling girls this increased by fuck chances massively.  :sarcastic:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Don't know. I usually find they are more responsive a few days after I last had sex, usually because I'm in a good mood if it goes well.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Women can smell your desperation
so it seems. I agree seems easier to pull when you already have a woman.

100% because you're no longer appearing desperate :hi:

Offline cash2spare

I heard this years ago too about giving off more "come fuck me" smell if you had a full tank.

Better than this though about 20 years ago, after I had the snip and other half fucked off, I found telling girls this increased by fuck chances massively:sarcastic:

What telling them your wife had fucked off?    :D

Offline RogerBoner

+1

Offline BlueRock

Soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: i sprayed my keyboard with coffee..... so what happened? did she give you the (pork) chop ?
I used to say did you enjoy your dinner, cos I spunked all over it. She'd laugh thinking it was a joke little did she know. Bout the only time my spunk ever went in her mouth. I shipped out as she was a lock kneed prude who dried up after 2 years. Probably because she switched at 30 o'clock from black fellas working on club doors to a white office boy who she could take to meet the folks and paid the bills! Wish I'd spunked in all her meals, drinks and shampoos now!

Offline Analist

There are pheromones released when we're sexually excited.

I don't think there are pheromones for when you've gone without sex. However, your general horniness is higher than normal and there will be clues in body language others can pick up on. In one of her books, Erica Jong (famous for Fear of Flying and the zipless fuck) says how strangers could tell when she wanted sex and they'd even start following her on the street.

Offline BarryProudfoot

I don't think there are pheromones for when you've gone without sex. However, your general horniness is higher than normal and there will be clues in body language others can pick up on. In one of her books, Erica Jong (famous for Fear of Flying and the zipless fuck) says how strangers could tell when she wanted sex and they'd even start following her on the street.

Going for extended periods of time without ejaculating seems to grab females attention. It must have something to do with the confidence gained from achieving something many struggle with? :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Erica Jong is a novelist/satirist/poet, not a scientist, and when she talked about strangers wanting sex, this was within the context of a novel.  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

Going for extended periods of time without ejaculating seems to grab females attention. It must have something to do with the confidence gained from achieving something many struggle with? :hi:

Yes, I often hear females talking about men going for extended periods of time without ejaculating, and how they know throgh their abilities to detect/not detect pheromones.  :sarcastic:

Offline Arfa2stroke

I have read somewhere ( could be BS) that to boost your pheromone presence, a few dabs of your own piss as aftershave works  :wackogirl: