Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Denmark  (Read 1593 times)

Offline gingerprince4444

Anyone have any experience of punting in Denmark, going out there for a week on business in June and could do with some release ;)....

let me know of any experiences any of you have had, thanks

kurtped

Prositituion isn´t illegal in Denmark and  WGs pay taxes, so there is a lot of bullshit cut out. Most of the Thai massage places (which are everywhere) offer H.E. and more although it can sometimes be a bit hit and miss. There´s a far choice of brothels (klinikker in Danish)if you look on their websites they have the prices and timetables, very organised. In Copenhagen the street hookers are mostly East European and African, I would not recommend. It might be a bit more expensive than what your used to but you do get what you pay for, there are some drop dead gorgeous WGs there. Heres a couple of links to get you started.
External Link/Members Only   
or this is an agency in CPH
this is another useful site in Danish only I´m afraid
External Link/Members Onlyå-sjælland-og-københavn/
Hope this helps, enjoy your time there.

FlyingBreadMan

Prositituion isn´t illegal in Denmark and  WGs pay taxes, so there is a lot of bullshit cut out. Most of the Thai massage places (which are everywhere) offer H.E. and more although it can sometimes be a bit hit and miss. There´s a far choice of brothels (klinikker in Danish)if you look on their websites they have the prices and timetables, very organised. In Copenhagen the street hookers are mostly East European and African, I would not recommend. It might be a bit more expensive than what your used to but you do get what you pay for, there are some drop dead gorgeous WGs there. Heres a couple of links to get you started.
or this is an agency in CPH
this is another useful site in Danish only I´m afraid
External Link/Members Onlyå-sjælland-og-københavn/
Hope this helps, enjoy your time there.

Thank you for the intel. I posted the links EU Punter Links thread and gave you credit.

Offline Luckyscots

Thanks for the heads up Kurtped.  If you have any pointers towards 'klinnikers' I would be grateful.
I'm looking for dirty girls - not over made up princesses who charge loads.

kurtped

these are a few based in and around Copenhagen.
If you click vagtplan, thats the timetable for who is working.
The word pigerne means the girls and priser/menu means price for various activities.
You probably want to google translate their descriptions.
Enjoy