Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susan - Natural balance - Upminster  (Read 1070 times)

Electra

External Link/Members Only

This shop is mentioned a few times. It's in a relatively prominent place near Waitrose. Internally very nicely done and spacious. As a known client they seem to show you to a room with mildly erotic pictures on the wall! On this occasion I hadn't booked and just rang ahead to ensure someone was available. This turned out to be Susan a Milf Chinese lady. Quite attractive with a nicely proportioned figure. Massage was quite good and then I offered to massage her to see how far I could get. Agreed £50 for this on top of theb£45 basic cost  She was quite relaxed about being massaged and being touched around the top of her thighs so pulled her panties off. Asked her to flip over and although her boobs were not big her nipples were larger than normal. Sucking these brought sounds of enjoyment so became bolder and went down her body slowly but then met with some resistencewhen heading for reverse oral. Never mind it had been quite enjoyable. Next we put me on the bed and I enjoyed a very decent naked HE.

So in summary an overall enjoyable experience perhaps slightly marred by the the lack of RO.